monday, will amelie be world no. 2????????????????????? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2004, 09:50 PM   #1
country flag genie

genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road
monday, will amelie be world no. 2?????????????????????

i was just reading a report of amelie's loss in the acura classic, i read she could on monday be 'leapfrogged' to world no 2 because clijsters hasn;t played or somethin, is this true?!!?!?!?!?!?!
genie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2004, 05:18 AM   #2
country flag Ekkekko
Team WTAworld

Ekkekko has a reputation beyond repute Ekkekko has a reputation beyond repute Ekkekko has a reputation beyond repute Ekkekko has a reputation beyond repute Ekkekko has a reputation beyond repute Ekkekko has a reputation beyond repute Ekkekko has a reputation beyond repute Ekkekko has a reputation beyond repute Ekkekko has a reputation beyond repute Ekkekko has a reputation beyond repute Ekkekko has a reputation beyond repute
But.........there's Lind & Myskina hogging behind.
Ekkekko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 05:32 AM   #3
country flag LostGlory
Team WTAworld

LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by genie
i was just reading a report of amelie's loss in the acura classic, i read she could on monday be 'leapfrogged' to world no 2 because clijsters hasn;t played or somethin, is this true?!!?!?!?!?!?!
I was just reading how the rankings work for the WTA and from what I understood is that if Davenport reaches the semis she will take MoMo's place ....if she reaches the final or wins she will be world No.2 MoMo had a great chance of becoming world number two and maybe, end the year as number one if she did well at the US open , but she blew her chances, but we still love her and will cheer her all the way to the end.....because in my opinion she is one of the most intriguing athletic personalities world wide.....everything about her is different especially her passion....

You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh because you're all the same

I'm Back
LostGlory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 11:36 AM   #4
country flag LostGlory
Team WTAworld

LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute
Hey everyone check this link out...
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=124168

I'm Back
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 02:31 PM   #5
country flag Josefina

Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostGlory
Hey everyone check this link out...
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=124168
OHH !!!
IS MOMO ALREADY WORLD #2 ??????
GOSH !!!!
Josefina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 03:35 PM   #6
country flag alexia

alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice
Nice news!
Go Momo, go!
You can be no 1.
alexia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 09:40 PM   #7
country flag genie

genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road
i told u i told u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

go ame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
genie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 10:27 PM   #8
country flag Lapin

Lapin has disabled reputation
I think TBE is updating his rankings table on a daily basis. Sadly Lindsay can take the No. 2 position as she has just beaten Ai, so if she wins her semi final she'll overtake Amélie...
Lapin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2004, 02:48 AM   #9
country flag Ekkekko
Team WTAworld

Ekkekko has a reputation beyond repute Ekkekko has a reputation beyond repute Ekkekko has a reputation beyond repute Ekkekko has a reputation beyond repute Ekkekko has a reputation beyond repute Ekkekko has a reputation beyond repute Ekkekko has a reputation beyond repute Ekkekko has a reputation beyond repute Ekkekko has a reputation beyond repute Ekkekko has a reputation beyond repute Ekkekko has a reputation beyond repute
Apparently...

Apparently, that's the latest.....From http://www.wtatour.com

Old Jul 31st, 2004, 09:18 AM   #10
country flag -Em-
Team WTAworld

-Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute
Hey but you're talking about two different rankings guys. While Lapin talks about WTA RANKING, you seem to talk about PORSCHE RACE TO THE CHAMPIONSHIPS RANKING. and that's the big difference
Old Jul 31st, 2004, 10:15 AM   #11
country flag LostGlory
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaya_n
Hey but you're talking about two different rankings guys. While Lapin talks about WTA RANKING, you seem to talk about PORSCHE RACE TO THE CHAMPIONSHIPS RANKING. and that's the big difference
XACTL, The Porsche Race is what they have done in 2004, where as the WTA ranking is the best 17 tournaments they entered over a period of 12 months.....2 different things completly.....but Lindsay if she wins today will take over the 2nd world ranking.....Momo has a chance if she does well at The Rogers Cup and the Olympics.....if she does well to the end of 2004 she has a chance of being even No.1....I saw the game last night between Lindsay and Ai...God, you feel Lindsay was born again , she is showing the same form that she showed in 1998...where she just won everything ....

I'm Back
Old Jul 31st, 2004, 10:46 AM   #12
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
but if lindsay wins today...she'll leap frog momo

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2004, 11:32 AM   #13
country flag Ekkekko
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaya_n
Haha! Just realised my mistake...Skaya. Nways, Lind would hop over Momo if she wins today's match.
Old Jul 31st, 2004, 02:36 PM   #14
country flag swiss

swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of
Stop, please, talking about that ranking please
1, 2, 3 doesn't matter for now, Juju and Kim are not on stage
she must win something big like .....Olympics or USO for instance
wait and see and fingers crossed
swiss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2004, 02:58 PM   #15
country flag LostGlory
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiss
Stop, please, talking about that ranking please
1, 2, 3 doesn't matter for now, Juju and Kim are not on stage
she must win something big like .....Olympics or USO for instance
wait and see and fingers crossed
I personaly think that Ranking is very important...because 20 years from now very few people will ever know how good Momo was, they will always remember her as an X-world No. 1

I'm Back