Now at #2, Amelie is now the highest-ranked French player of the Open era! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 9th, 2004, 03:53 PM   #1
country flag griffin
double-dog daredevil

griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute
Now at #2, Amelie is now the highest-ranked French player of the Open era!

http://fr.sports.yahoo.com/040809/26/2ycs.html

Tennis: Mauresmo dépasse Noah dans l'histoire de l'ère Open
lun 09 aou, 12:37 PM

Mauresmo Inscrit Son Dans Les Tablettes Du Tennis FranÇAis

PARIS (Reuters) - En se hissant à la deuxième place de la WTA, Amélie Mauresmo est devenue la Française la mieux classée de l'ère Open.

En effet, Yannick Noah n'avait jamais été mieux que troisième mondial, rang atteint en juillet 1986.

Le fait d'effacer des tablettes le vainqueur de Roland-Garros 1983 ne doit pas laisser insensible Mauresmo, qui avait été séduite par le tennis en regardant à la télévision celui qui s'est reconverti dans la chanson.

Mathématiquement, la Française peut s'emparer de la première place mondiale à l'issue des Jeux olympiques qui accordent 248 points au vainqueur.

Condition nécessaire mais pas forcément suffisante: il faudra que la Française fasse mieux que la Belge Justine Henin-Hardenne, dont le trône est plus vacillant que jamais.

google-ized:

Tennis: Mauresmo exceeds Noah in the history of the Open era
lun 09 aou, 12:37 PM

PARIS (Reuters) - While rising in the second place of the WTA, Amélie Mauresmo became the Frenchwoman best classified Open era.

Indeed, Yannick Noah had never been better than third world, row reached in July 1986.

The fact of erasing shelves the winner of Roland-Garros 1983 should not leave insensitive Mauresmo, which had been allured by tennis by looking with television that which was reconverted into the song.

Mathematically, the Frenchwoman can seize the first world place at the end of the Olympic Games which grant 248 points to the winner.

Condition necessary but not inevitably sufficient: it will be necessary that the Frenchwoman does better than the Belgian Justine Henin - Hardenne, whose throne is more wavering that never.

Felicitacions Amelie!
Advertisement

Old Aug 9th, 2004, 04:06 PM   #2
country flag -Em-
Team WTAworld

-Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute
Well done!!! She has really deserved and finally achieved it

NOW, C'MON, GO FOR #1 SPOT!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 9th, 2004, 06:34 PM   #3
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute
Momo world #2.

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2004, 06:48 PM   #4
country flag Josefina

Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS MOMO !!!!!!
WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOU !
Josefina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2004, 09:11 AM   #5
country flag Mariangelina

Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of
Yay!

Just one way to go from here, and that's UP!
And I buy the bar a double round of crown
And everybody's getting down
And this town ain't never gonna be the same.
Cause I saddle up my horse and I ride into the city
I make a lot of noise
Cause the girls, they are so pretty...

All
ez Amélie!

"My coach told me I had to expect, you know, some long rallies and stuff. So, you know, I was ready for this."
--Amelie Mauresmo breaking down the intricate nature of Team Mauresmo coaching strategies.
Mariangelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2004, 12:46 PM   #6
country flag LostGlory
Team WTAworld

LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute
Finally I wanted her to get that spot sooner from last week, well glad she finally got it, now all we need is an olympic Medal and a grand slam title and this shall shut everyone up.....Bonne chance Amelie, Alezzz Aleezzz

You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh because you're all the same

I'm Back
LostGlory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote