videos - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2004, 03:37 AM   #1
country flag Josefina

Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all
videos

Hi everybody !!

Here you are two (past tournaments...) interviews to Amelie.

ENJOY THEM !!
Jo.

http://mfile.akamai.com/8586/rm/ibm...25_02_hi_en.ram

http://mfile.akamai.com/8586/rm/ibm...30_05_hi_en.ram

http://mfile.akamai.com/8586/rm/ibmf...1_04_hi_en.ram

http://mfile.akamai.com/8589/rm/ibmu...t_082701_l.ram

Last edited by Josefina : Sep 28th, 2004 at 10:48 PM.
Josefina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2004, 06:24 AM   #2
country flag ToeTag

ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute

What a babe!!

Thanks for posting those links Jo.
ToeTag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 03:23 PM   #3
country flag genie

genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road genie is on a distinguished road
cutie, yes what a cutie
go amelie
genie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 11:25 PM   #4
country flag Lapin

Lapin has disabled reputation
Thanks Josefina!

(Love the bit in the second video where someone asks Amélie if she has a plan to try to raise her profile, and she says something like: 'Do I have a plan for this?! (smiling) No, I just want to win matches!!' (Lol @ the journalist's question!! )
Lapin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 04:10 AM   #5
country flag MinnyGophers

MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute
hey! this links doesn't work for me
are those video or sokething? I really want to see/hear them

help me out please
MARIA SHARAPOVA: "Amélie, you know it doesn't really matter at this point. I mean, I'd love to, I mean, Amélie is No. 1 in the world. She's playing great tennis. You know, I love that challenge of going out there and competing against the best in the world."
You'd love to what, Maria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
This Amelie bashing gets more ludicrous by the day! What do you want her to do, crawl back to the chair???? For heavens sake who gives a toss how she gets back to the chair!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Marie

Amelie FINALLY won two slams I mean let the woman RUN to her fucking chair.
MinnyGophers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 06:06 AM   #6
country flag HooRoo

HooRoo is a glorious beacon of light HooRoo is a glorious beacon of light HooRoo is a glorious beacon of light HooRoo is a glorious beacon of light HooRoo is a glorious beacon of light HooRoo is a glorious beacon of light HooRoo is a glorious beacon of light HooRoo is a glorious beacon of light HooRoo is a glorious beacon of light HooRoo is a glorious beacon of light HooRoo is a glorious beacon of light
Sorry but those links don't seem to work for me too!
Anyone can help us here?
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 06:41 PM   #7
country flag LostGlory
Team WTAworld

LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute
Gets Real Player and they will work for u

You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh because you're all the same

I'm Back
LostGlory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 10:43 PM   #8

MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute
I do have real player... but it says "unable to locate server. Server does not have DNS entry..."

AARGHHHHHHHHHHHHh HELLLPPPP!!!
I have RP version 10 and i don't know why it doesn't work for me
MARIA SHARAPOVA: "Amélie, you know it doesn't really matter at this point. I mean, I'd love to, I mean, Amélie is No. 1 in the world. She's playing great tennis. You know, I love that challenge of going out there and competing against the best in the world."

Quote:
This Amelie bashing gets more ludicrous by the day! What do you want her to do, crawl back to the chair???? For heavens sake who gives a toss how she gets back to the chair!
Quote:

Old Aug 3rd, 2004, 04:24 PM   #9

**cries***

still isn't working!!!! arrrggghhhhh!!!
I wanna see Momo I wanna see Momo

**sobbing**

anybody has any links to 0ther interviews?

Quote:
Quote:

Old Aug 3rd, 2004, 05:30 PM   #10
country flag Josefina

Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all Josefina is a name known to all
Funny video

Hi ! Can you see this video ?
http://mfile.akamai.com/8586/rm/ibmf...0_05_lo_en.ram

Last edited by Josefina : Aug 11th, 2004 at 04:10 PM.
Josefina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2004, 07:39 PM   #11

AAAAAAAAAAHHHH I FINALLY am able to watch them!!!!!

LOL damn firewall on my pc prevented real player to connect to the net, hence the "not finding server blah blah".....

thank you josefina for helping me along the way ;p

Quote:
Quote:

Old Aug 7th, 2004, 03:31 PM   #12
country flag monica44

monica44 is just really nice monica44 is just really nice monica44 is just really nice monica44 is just really nice monica44 is just really nice monica44 is just really nice monica44 is just really nice monica44 is just really nice monica44 is just really nice monica44 is just really nice monica44 is just really nice
thanks for posting those interviews!! nice ones by the way... Really interesting to hear what she has to say about her game and all...

thanks!
Old Aug 10th, 2004, 09:43 AM   #13
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute
Thankx Josefina.

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote