Sanja Ancic - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 20th, 2005, 04:40 AM   #76
country flag Éowyn
Team WTAworld

Éowyn is a glorious beacon of light Éowyn is a glorious beacon of light Éowyn is a glorious beacon of light Éowyn is a glorious beacon of light Éowyn is a glorious beacon of light Éowyn is a glorious beacon of light Éowyn is a glorious beacon of light Éowyn is a glorious beacon of light Éowyn is a glorious beacon of light Éowyn is a glorious beacon of light Éowyn is a glorious beacon of light
i seem to remember loking at commitment lists a couple of weeks ago and her name being down on loads no i can't find her on any did i imagine it?
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2005, 09:41 AM   #77
country flag roxi

roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future
Go Sanja!!!!
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 10:20 PM   #78
country flag Éowyn
Team WTAworld

Éowyn is a glorious beacon of light Éowyn is a glorious beacon of light Éowyn is a glorious beacon of light Éowyn is a glorious beacon of light Éowyn is a glorious beacon of light Éowyn is a glorious beacon of light Éowyn is a glorious beacon of light Éowyn is a glorious beacon of light Éowyn is a glorious beacon of light Éowyn is a glorious beacon of light Éowyn is a glorious beacon of light
sanjas in the main draw for the jersey 25k and who's going
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 10:25 PM   #79
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
lucky
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 10:45 PM   #80
country flag DIRECT

DIRECT is a splendid one to behold DIRECT is a splendid one to behold DIRECT is a splendid one to behold DIRECT is a splendid one to behold DIRECT is a splendid one to behold DIRECT is a splendid one to behold DIRECT is a splendid one to behold DIRECT is a splendid one to behold DIRECT is a splendid one to behold DIRECT is a splendid one to behold DIRECT is a splendid one to behold
I'm glad to find Sanja fans in this forum. I watch all her single matches in Sofia last month. She made great impression with her play and charm. Ancic had a great serve and seemed very motivated. She and Paszek (a fantastic austrian player which won the singles) were unstopable at the doubles. Sanja and her father waited for the first double match in a cafe near the courts where me and Avram Bakalina (from this forum) were watching Bayer Leverkusen - CSKA Sofia (0:1). So the four of us watched the first half together and she even seemed interested in football...

Good luck to her!

Maleeva
Karatantcheva
Pironkova

DIRECT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2005, 02:09 AM   #81
country flag Éowyn
Team WTAworld

i will be sure to give a report and get some pics of her when/if she plays! knowing my luck she'll withdraw last minute!
Old Oct 4th, 2005, 02:19 AM   #82
country flag Éowyn
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRECT
I'm glad to find Sanja fans in this forum. I watch all her single matches in Sofia last month. She made great impression with her play and charm. Ancic had a great serve and seemed very motivated. She and Paszek (a fantastic austrian player which won the singles) were unstopable at the doubles. Sanja and her father waited for the first double match in a cafe near the courts where me and Avram Bakalina (from this forum) were watching Bayer Leverkusen - CSKA Sofia (0:1). So the four of us watched the first half together and she even seemed interested in football...

Good luck to her!
sounds good glad she made a good impression on ya
Old Oct 4th, 2005, 06:20 PM   #83
country flag Principessa

Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRECT

Good luck to her!
Nice to hear!
Principessa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2005, 06:22 PM   #84
country flag Principessa

Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Éowyn
i will be sure to give a report and get some pics of her when/if she plays! knowing my luck she'll withdraw last minute!
aaw, I'm jealouuus. have fun!
Old Oct 4th, 2005, 11:49 PM   #85
country flag Éowyn
Team WTAworld

thanks i will
Old Oct 11th, 2005, 02:29 AM   #86
country flag Éowyn
Team WTAworld

well i'm off to jersey in a few hours! if can find a net cafe there i will try and get on and let ya know how she's doing. if not i'll come in next wednesday and let ya know
Old Jan 5th, 2006, 11:46 PM   #87
country flag Principessa

bump.

Sanja will be playing 2 25k's in Florida this month. ajmo hon, time to reach the top 300!
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 08:17 PM   #88
country flag roxi

roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future
Any news???
Old Feb 12th, 2006, 11:50 PM   #89
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
she's injured i think...she retired during a match and hasn't played since
Old Feb 15th, 2006, 07:00 PM   #90
country flag roxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123
she's injured i think...she retired during a match and hasn't played since
Get well soon!!!