Sanja Ancic - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2005, 10:34 PM   #31
country flag Principessa

Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future
Sanja article.

http://www.vecernji-list.hr/newsroom...81990/index.do
Principessa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2005, 02:43 AM   #32
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Australian Hardcourt Champs, G1

(3/Q)Olga Savchuk(Ukr) vs. (Q)Francesca Kinsella(Gbr)
Elizabeth Plotkin(Usa) vs. Sanja Ancic(Cro)

(15)Agnes Szatmari(Rom) vs. Lia Tapper(Aus)
Sara Errani(Ita) vs. Megan Price(Aus)

ajmo sanja!! very tough draw...olga has qualified for a couple of tour level events and is much older...try your best
Old Feb 25th, 2005, 05:49 PM   #33
country flag Principessa

Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future
Where the hell is Sanja? She withdrew from junior Aussie Open with a back injury and she's ranked like 400th in juniors.
Hopefully she'll play those 10k's in Croatia.
Old Feb 26th, 2005, 02:49 PM   #34
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
sanja
Old Mar 13th, 2005, 11:33 PM   #35
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
A pic of her:

Old Mar 15th, 2005, 10:32 PM   #36
country flag Principessa

Aaw cuute pic.
Old Apr 14th, 2005, 02:52 AM   #37
country flag croat123

bump

oh and
Old Apr 16th, 2005, 11:24 AM   #38
country flag Principessa

Sanja I just love her.
Hopefully she'll play some bigger tournaments from now on.
Old Apr 16th, 2005, 03:57 PM   #39
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Go Sanja make it 2 in a row!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2005, 04:07 PM   #40
country flag croat123

she'll need about 100 more points if she wants to make RG qualies...

i think she should aim for the US Open for her grand slam debut cause it wouldn't be good for her to risk injury right now..
Old Apr 16th, 2005, 04:07 PM   #41
country flag croat123

btw, where is she playing next? i haven't seen her on any of the commitment lists
Old Apr 16th, 2005, 08:57 PM   #42
country flag Principessa

Lol, Sanja thought she could make AO quallies too .
She's still on the commitments list of Bol next week. Don't know if she'll play though, could be a bit too much.
Old Apr 16th, 2005, 10:40 PM   #43
country flag croat123

i'm kind of hoping she takes a week off cause she's not used to playing so much. maybe she should ask for a WC into some 25-75K events...
Old Apr 17th, 2005, 01:18 PM   #44
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute
Bravo Sanja, another title, congrats!!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2005, 02:42 PM   #45
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
RG qualies is out of the question. She would need a huge result and she is not ready for that. US Open qualies would be a good debut. She needs to play bigger events though.

Good Job this week Sanja!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote