What's up with Silvia lately? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 31st, 2004, 03:46 PM   #1
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
What's up with Silvia lately?

Silvia Farina-Elia played great in early of the year with reached final at Canberra where she called the umpire as "an arsehole" and Antwerp beating Karolina Sprem in the semis. She gave Mauresmo in trouble in her hometown where she finally reached first QF in many tries. As well as won doubles titles with Francesca Schiavone at Paris Indoors and Warsaw.

In US Hardcourts, she don't played well so far... any of you guys seen one of her matches during US Hardcourts? What excatly the problem? I hope she could find the forms again this week at Stockholm and the Olympics.

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 31st, 2004, 03:51 PM   #2
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 47 Rαmbαldi <0>
Silvia Farina-Elia played great in early of the year with reached final at Canberra where she called the umpire as "an arsehole" and Antwerp beating Karolina Sprem in the semis. She gave Mauresmo in trouble in her hometown where she finally reached first QF in many tries. As well as won doubles titles with Francesca Schiavone at Paris Indoors and Warsaw.

In US Hardcourts, she don't played well so far... any of you guys seen one of her matches during US Hardcourts? What excatly the problem? I hope she could find the forms again this week at Stockholm and the Olympics.

she had the same problem last year after wimbledon

I think its becuase the hard courts bounce very very high and she cant handle that on her backhand, but who knows??
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2004, 07:57 PM   #3
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute
Sylvia, great looking, and good language skills, anyone who calls an Umpire an Arsehole can't be all bad!
pav is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 07:21 AM   #4
country flag SilviaFan

SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by pav
Sylvia, great looking, and good language skills, anyone who calls an Umpire an Arsehole can't be all bad!
I agree
SilviaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 07:39 AM   #5
country flag casanovalover

casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road
as someone said she had the same troubles last year. i remember she lost like 6-1, 6-0 to myriam in new haven. she usually finds her game by US Open time, but this surface doesn't ever seem to favour her really
casanovalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 08:08 AM   #6
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
Poor John Blommy
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 09:51 AM   #7
country flag SilviaFan

SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light
No matter if you win or lose, you always be my nr. 1

and lots of love to Silvia
SilviaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 02:26 PM   #8
country flag Fantastic

Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future
If the bounce is too high for her on hardcourts, how does she handle the high bounces on clay?
Fantastic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote