Why Is Myskina So Gorgeous??? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2004, 08:39 PM   #1
country flag deckham

deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light
Why Is Myskina So Gorgeous???

i mean.... is it everything or what... she is too damn beautiful for her own good.

ok... you all can post comments now....

(But anyone who says she isn't gorgeous is sadly mistaken... )

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
deckham is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2004, 08:40 PM   #2
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
She's gorgeous until she opens her mouth or smiles.

*hingis_forever* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 08:41 PM   #3
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute
she´s not ugly but she´s not all that beautiful she looks good when she doesn´t have her mouth open
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 08:41 PM   #4
country flag Ivan C
Banned

Ivan C is an unknown quantity at this point Ivan C is an unknown quantity at this point Ivan C is an unknown quantity at this point Ivan C is an unknown quantity at this point Ivan C is an unknown quantity at this point Ivan C is an unknown quantity at this point Ivan C is an unknown quantity at this point Ivan C is an unknown quantity at this point Ivan C is an unknown quantity at this point Ivan C is an unknown quantity at this point Ivan C is an unknown quantity at this point
Is she? I guess she's above average for a tennis player, but nothing compared to the beautiful Maria Sharapova.
Ivan C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 08:42 PM   #5
country flag Atrixo

Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of
How is this thread any better than those, "Maria is the most beautiful player" threads that everyone keeps bashing? So you find Myskina gorgeous? Good for you!
Atrixo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 08:42 PM   #6
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
I actually dislke myskina... not to be offensive but I think she is horrible to me...

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 08:47 PM   #7
country flag deckham

deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrixo
How is this thread any better than those, "Maria is the most beautiful player" threads that everyone keeps bashing? So you find Myskina gorgeous? Good for you!
because i know everyone is entitled to their own opinion.... so i didn't put "myskina is the MOST beautiful player". just that she's gorgeous...

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 08:48 PM   #8
country flag deckham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duiz
I actually dislke myskina... not to be offensive but I think she is horrible to me...
lol.... what? horrible player or horrible looking?

Old Jul 30th, 2004, 09:28 PM   #9
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by deckham
lol.... what? horrible player or horrible looking?
horible looking.. but again it seems to me as man... that is all..

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 09:30 PM   #10
toobaxx

toobaxx is an unknown quantity at this point toobaxx is an unknown quantity at this point toobaxx is an unknown quantity at this point toobaxx is an unknown quantity at this point toobaxx is an unknown quantity at this point toobaxx is an unknown quantity at this point toobaxx is an unknown quantity at this point toobaxx is an unknown quantity at this point toobaxx is an unknown quantity at this point toobaxx is an unknown quantity at this point toobaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Ýes myskina is by far the hottest girl on tour
toobaxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 09:31 PM   #11
country flag Ivan C
Banned

Ivan C is an unknown quantity at this point Ivan C is an unknown quantity at this point Ivan C is an unknown quantity at this point Ivan C is an unknown quantity at this point Ivan C is an unknown quantity at this point Ivan C is an unknown quantity at this point Ivan C is an unknown quantity at this point Ivan C is an unknown quantity at this point Ivan C is an unknown quantity at this point Ivan C is an unknown quantity at this point Ivan C is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by toobaxx
Ýes myskina is by far the hottest girl on tour
get your eyes checked, mate.
Ivan C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 09:40 PM   #12
country flag fammmmedspin

fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future fammmmedspin has a brilliant future
Genes?
I see the US obsession with ludicrously large breasts and making dentists rich continues.
fammmmedspin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 09:45 PM   #13
country flag veryborednow
Team WTAworld

veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future
She's fine as long as she stays away from equine animals
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 09:46 PM   #14
country flag rockbottom

rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all rockbottom is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duiz
Hey Duiz, that’s fair but I was just really curious if you have ever seen Myskina in person. I never gave her much thought until one day I walked into her at a hotel and I could not take my eyes off her. We’re talking super model quality. This was couple years ago when she had long hair. You know what though, a lot of WTA girls don’t look very good in pictures but when you see them in person they look 10 times better.

It’s the exact opposite in Hollywood. Celebrities look great in film and tv but when you run into them at the grocery store, let me tell you it’s not a pretty site.
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 09:47 PM   #15
country flag njguido11

njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light
In another thread someone mentioned marilyn manson and i guarantee if u put a pic of the 2 next to each other thered be a striking resemeblance. Not so hot now is she
njguido11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote