Venus Still wears a wrist brace - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2004, 05:14 AM   #1
calabar

calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of
Venus Still wears a wrist brace

She was watching Serena's match along with Richard. Her wrist must still be serious. I'm really glad she pulled out, hopefully she wont play again till Athens.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Until the philosophy which holds one race
Superior and another inferior
Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned
Everywhere is war, me say war...

- Bob Marley/Haile Selassie
calabar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2004, 05:18 AM   #2
country flag Gogo123

Gogo123 is a name known to all Gogo123 is a name known to all Gogo123 is a name known to all Gogo123 is a name known to all Gogo123 is a name known to all Gogo123 is a name known to all Gogo123 is a name known to all Gogo123 is a name known to all Gogo123 is a name known to all Gogo123 is a name known to all Gogo123 is a name known to all
Is it anything like kim's wrist injury?
Tatiana Golovin
Gogo123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 05:20 AM   #3
country flag thelittlestelf

thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogo123
Is it anything like kim's wrist injury?
No, nothing of that caliber.

LINDSAYDAVENPORT MARTINAHINGIS SERENAWILLIAMS MONICASELES CHANDARUBIN DANIELAHANTUCHOVA JENNIFERCAPRIATI MARYPIERCE JELENADOKIC KIMCLIJSTERS ANNAKOURNIKOVA JILLCRAYBAS
thelittlestelf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 05:24 AM   #4
VenusSerenaBlvd.

VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold
Didn't Venus wear a wrist brace in 2002 during the Clay season? I remember Vee was at the Italian Open and she had a cast/brace on her wrist. Well, we'll just have to wait it out.

“...Serena isn’t playing for your approval, doesn’t need your approval, and kind of turns the whole question of your approval into wasted breath.”- Brian Phillips
VenusSerenaBlvd. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 05:56 AM   #5
sunnysideup

sunnysideup has disabled reputation
Did Venus design that wrist brace as well?
sunnysideup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 06:15 AM   #6
country flag VRULES

VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all VRULES is a name known to all
Venus even wore the wrist brace during the 2002 French Open, she said she did it becuase it was a great way to remind herself to take care of the wrist so it will heal quicker. Just like she tapes her wrists, and sometimes knees, it is just a precaution. Or at least I hope this is!!!But she will have two weeks off, so she should be fine. It sound's like the same type of injury as when she strained (or sprained) her wrist carrying to many bags at the 2002 Italian Open
VRULES is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 12:49 PM   #7
calabar

calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of calabar has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRULES
....It sound's like the same type of injury as when she strained (or sprained) her wrist carrying to many bags at the 2002 Italian Open
Seems live Venus needs a personal attendant. I think I'll apply for the job.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Until the philosophy which holds one race
Superior and another inferior
Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned
Everywhere is war, me say war...

- Bob Marley/Haile Selassie
calabar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 03:15 PM   #8
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusSerenaBlvd.
Didn't Venus wear a wrist brace in 2002 during the Clay season? I remember Vee was at the Italian Open and she had a cast/brace on her wrist. Well, we'll just have to wait it out.
she did. i have all that tournament taped and you could see in the final Serena/Cap that Vee was with a brace in her wrist