Maria,Maria - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2004, 12:49 AM   #1
country flag Shenanigans

Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute
Maria,Maria

I have nothing against the girl but I feel her fans are building her up to be hated.

There is so many silly threads about her I am just waiting for someone to start the threads 'What colour knickers will Maria wear today' or 'What do u think she will have for lunch'.

She is a great player but she has long way to go, to prove she is the best.
Shenanigans is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2004, 12:52 AM   #2
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
and the point of this thread? it's not like the threads you critisize will stop popping up.

friendly advice: learn to live with all the attention Maria is getting. it's not going to stop any time soon.

and as for hating her, it's a bit too late. there is plenty of that going around anyways.
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 12:55 AM   #3
country flag thelittlestelf

thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute
There are plenty of other parts of the forum for you to look at that have nothing to do with Maria or her underwear.

LINDSAYDAVENPORT MARTINAHINGIS SERENAWILLIAMS MONICASELES CHANDARUBIN DANIELAHANTUCHOVA JENNIFERCAPRIATI MARYPIERCE JELENADOKIC KIMCLIJSTERS ANNAKOURNIKOVA JILLCRAYBAS
thelittlestelf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 01:02 AM   #4
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, Sharky earned it, Winning Wimby by Slaying Serena, Still Seventeen. She's not An Annabody who once had big potential, and now cashes in On Ovadone marketing!
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 01:09 AM   #5
country flag Lucy

Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyRoger
Sorry, Sharky earned it, Winning Wimby by Slaying Serena, Still Seventeen. She's not An Annabody who once had big potential, and now cashes in On Ovadone marketing!
Lucy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 01:20 AM   #6
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Maria is the greatest and no ammount of hating´s gonna change that! For real!
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 01:22 AM   #7
country flag Gogo123

Gogo123 is a name known to all Gogo123 is a name known to all Gogo123 is a name known to all Gogo123 is a name known to all Gogo123 is a name known to all Gogo123 is a name known to all Gogo123 is a name known to all Gogo123 is a name known to all Gogo123 is a name known to all Gogo123 is a name known to all Gogo123 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaygee
I am just waiting for someone to start the threads 'What colour knickers will Maria wear today' or 'What do u think she will have for lunch'.
wow one of the threads have already been made...people listen to what u say
Tatiana Golovin
Gogo123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 01:22 AM   #8
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou
Maria is the greatest and no ammount of hating´s gonna change that! For real!
the truth has spoken
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 01:46 AM   #9
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Truth has to be said.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote