HUGE UPSET!!! WORLD #225 Lilia Osterloh BEATS WORLD #26 VENTO KABCHI IN STR8 ! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2004, 10:38 PM   #1
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking HUGE UPSET!!! WORLD #225 Lilia Osterloh BEATS WORLD #26 VENTO KABCHI IN STR8 !

7-6, 6-2 !!!!!!!!!!! LILIA ROCKS!! Well....thats what there rankings were coming into this Tourney...LILIA moved up to #186 today and Vento fell to #31 ..but still!!!
This HAS to be one of if not THE biggest upsets ( ranking wise ) in a major/ tier 1 tourney this year!
How many BONUS POINTS will lilia recieve
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2004, 10:45 PM   #2
Anna F'd Enrique

Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of
good job lilia!!!!
Anna F'd Enrique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 10:45 PM   #3

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking

Lilia will almost certainly move back into the top 150 after this STUNNING win!
It really looks like LILIA is back for good!

Ps..LILIA..thew top 50 called today...they want you back! A S A P !!
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 10:46 PM   #4
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraziersFan
7-6, 6-2 !!!!!!!!!!! LILIA ROCKS!! Well....thats what there rankings were coming into this Tourney...LILIA moved up to #186 today and Vento fell to #31 ..but still!!!
This HAS to be one of if not THE biggest upsets ( ranking wise ) in a major/ tier 1 tourney this year!
How many BONUS POINTS will lilia recieve
It's not that huge of an upset because Osterloh is much better than her ranking suggests.

*hingis_forever* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 10:46 PM   #5
country flag treiber04
Banned

treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough
Yay Lilia! The only time I remember ever seeing Lilia play was vs. Serena 1R Miami 2002 and I knew she was good! Congrats!
treiber04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 10:47 PM   #6
Anna F'd Enrique

Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of Anna F'd Enrique has much to be proud of
what happened to Osterloh that caused her to fall so much?? I remember she made the us open QF one year..
Anna F'd Enrique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 10:48 PM   #7
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
Wow, what's been going on with Lilia?!?!

This girl seriously was in a TERRIBLE slump last year, and almost all of this year, and all of a sudden she's actually beating players ranked above her.

Keep it up Lilia!!

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 10:49 PM   #8

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seles3
what happened to Osterloh that caused her to fall so much?? I remember she made the us open QF one year..
Injurys and then it took her awhile to recover to her true form.....GOOD LUCK in your next round Lilia!!!
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 10:49 PM   #9
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of
good luck against Maria tomorrow
-Some player has been playing for more than 10 years

visit this thread for more detail
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=397111
wongqks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 10:52 PM   #10

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wongqks
good luck against Maria tomorrow
No pressure at all for Lilia..it will be the perfect time to gage her game against a solid TOP 10 player
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 10:57 PM   #11
country flag CJK

CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road
Well, the lowest ranked player to into the next round.
And she is the 4th lowest player overall, lowest not counting alt or WC in qualifying.
This is a great accomplishment and welcome back to top 200.
CJK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 10:58 PM   #12
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute
it's even better considering that vento has been in good form.
switz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 11:09 PM   #13

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by switz
it's even better considering that vento has been in good form.
This has made my week no matter what happens from here on..everything else will be a HUGE BONUS!
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 11:11 PM   #14
country flag blerr

blerr has a brilliant future blerr has a brilliant future blerr has a brilliant future blerr has a brilliant future blerr has a brilliant future blerr has a brilliant future blerr has a brilliant future blerr has a brilliant future blerr has a brilliant future blerr has a brilliant future blerr has a brilliant future
Way to GO Lilia!!!
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 11:12 PM   #15

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by _shorty_
Way to GO Lilia!!!