Latina Supa Star KRISTINA "baby girl" BRANDI stuns Morigama...7-5... 3rd set! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2004, 09:07 PM   #1
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking Latina Supa Star KRISTINA "baby girl" BRANDI stuns Morigama...7-5... 3rd set!

Nice going Kristina..you make the LATIN community proud to have you as its Tennis Supa Star
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2004, 09:09 PM   #2
country flag alwayshingis

alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute
Hardly stunning, she's ranked over 20 places higher than morigami. But yes, great win!
alwayshingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 09:38 PM   #3
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute
Considering this was K's first match back since retiring to Davenport in the Wimbledon Second Round, I think it's quite great that she pushed HARD to comeback and win.

Kristina is a far better player than what her ranking suggests, she's just one of those with the 1 nagging injuring that pops out every time they hit top form.

She's got a toughie in the 2nd round, and TONS of points to defend from last summer at the ITF circuit.

GOOD LUCK KRISTINA!
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 09:39 PM   #4
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
Troll is back.
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 10:01 PM   #5
country flag UDiTY

UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of
Is she really Latina.

I think her family just moved to Puerta Rico...am I right??

UDiTY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 10:06 PM   #6
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraziersFan
Nice going Kristina..you make the LATIN community proud to have you as its Tennis Supa Star
Include me on the Latin Community!!!

Vamos Kristina.. Es hora de patear traseros!

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 10:43 PM   #7

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedRic
Considering this was K's first match back since retiring to Davenport in the Wimbledon Second Round, I think it's quite great that she pushed HARD to comeback and win.

Kristina is a far better player than what her ranking suggests, she's just one of those with the 1 nagging injuring that pops out every time they hit top form.

She's got a toughie in the 2nd round, and TONS of points to defend from last summer at the ITF circuit.

GOOD LUCK KRISTINA!
Congrats again Kristina! Lilia also won! What an AWESOME day!
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 10:43 PM   #8

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duiz
Include me on the Latin Community!!!

Vamos Kristina.. Es hora de patear traseros!
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 11:10 PM   #9

Talking

Old Jul 26th, 2004, 11:57 PM   #10
Task

Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future
Kristina
Task is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2004, 12:20 AM   #11
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UDiTY
Is she really Latina.

I think her family just moved to Puerta Rico...am I right??
Kristi was born there, Here's Her WTA profile. Really a cute girl. And her uncle Andy coaches Lisa Lisa, as he did @ the Univ. of Florida when she won b2b college singles titles in '92 and '93.

http://www.wtatour.com/players/playe...PlayerID=20323
Old Jul 27th, 2004, 12:30 AM   #12

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyRoger
Kristi was born there, Here's Her WTA profile. Really a cute girl. And her uncle Andy coaches Lisa Lisa, as he did @ the Univ. of Florida when she won b2b college singles titles in '92 and '93.

http://www.wtatour.com/players/playe...PlayerID=20323
Old Jul 27th, 2004, 01:40 AM   #13
country flag blerr

blerr has a brilliant future blerr has a brilliant future blerr has a brilliant future blerr has a brilliant future blerr has a brilliant future blerr has a brilliant future blerr has a brilliant future blerr has a brilliant future blerr has a brilliant future blerr has a brilliant future blerr has a brilliant future
Well done Kristina...You beat my FAVOURITE, but you showed a lot of heart, being down 6-1, 4-1 in the last 2 sets.. you deserved it! REALLY WELL DONE!

Akiko