williams - get some touch - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2004, 04:19 PM   #1
country flag relax

relax has a spectacular aura about relax has a spectacular aura about relax has a spectacular aura about relax has a spectacular aura about relax has a spectacular aura about relax has a spectacular aura about relax has a spectacular aura about relax has a spectacular aura about relax has a spectacular aura about relax has a spectacular aura about relax has a spectacular aura about
williams - get some touch

have u guys noticed how serena feeds her opponent with smashes during the warm up?
normally players do it with a slice grip, she does with a forehand grip

it is symbolic for how little touch and feeling the williams sisters have?

also the rackets they are playing with - they are rackets for amateurs/hobby players - none of the male players play with those rackets
relax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2004, 04:30 PM   #2
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by relax
have u guys noticed how serena feeds her opponent with smashes during the warm up?

also the rackets they are playing with - they are rackets for amateurs/hobby players - none of the male players play with those rackets

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 04:32 PM   #3
country flag slydevil6142

slydevil6142 has much to be proud of slydevil6142 has much to be proud of slydevil6142 has much to be proud of slydevil6142 has much to be proud of slydevil6142 has much to be proud of slydevil6142 has much to be proud of slydevil6142 has much to be proud of slydevil6142 has much to be proud of slydevil6142 has much to be proud of slydevil6142 has much to be proud of slydevil6142 has much to be proud of
Quote:

How about worry less about the willaims grips and more about whats going on in your life that you have time to notice that..... also im sure noone ele uses their rackets on eiter tour b/c wilson wants it that way and probably gears both of their rackets to the unique playing style. As someone whos played with both of their rackets i can tell you that they arent even remotelly the same.
Queen of Grass: Venus Williams
7 time grand slam champion, Olympic Champion,
The Tour Standard! .... still haha!
slydevil6142 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 04:34 PM   #4
country flag Berlin_Calling

Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

If you knew ANYTHING AT ALL about tennis, you would know that players don't use a "slice grip" when feeding overheads and Venus and Serena DON'T REALLY USE the H4 and H6. Just paintjobs of them to endorse the racquets

mary pierce - forever #1
vaidisova - kournikova - golovin - henin
the boys - federer - gasquet - del potro - haase - nishikori
Berlin_Calling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 05:44 PM   #5
country flag nate_my_love

nate_my_love nate_my_love nate_my_love nate_my_love nate_my_love nate_my_love nate_my_love nate_my_love nate_my_love nate_my_love nate_my_love
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy
If you knew ANYTHING AT ALL about tennis, you would know that players don't use a "slice grip" when feeding overheads and Venus and Serena DON'T REALLY USE the H4 and H6. Just paintjobs of them to endorse the racquets
May I ask you which exact racquets that the Williams use?
nate_my_love is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 05:48 PM   #6

Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate_my_love
May I ask you which exact racquets that the Williams use?
not sure but probably some discontinued Wilson models from the late 90's.

mary pierce - forever #1
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 05:51 PM   #7
country flag !<blocparty>!
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.

!<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute
I know from a friend that Serena's raquet is most probably specially tailored to her requests, coz he bought the raquet Serena "uses" and it was a lot smaller in head size, and he thought Serena had a much larger head size than the ones available for sale.

Andre Agassi also does this, and I'm sure a few other players do aswell

Go Rafa.

!<blocparty>! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 05:52 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by selesport
I know from a friend that Serena's raquet is most probably specially tailored to her requests, coz he bought the raquet Serena "uses" and it was a lot smaller in head size, and he thought Serena had a much larger head size than the ones available for sale.

Andre Agassi also does this, and I'm sure a few other players do aswell
All players except probably Kim and the Babolat players do it.

mary pierce - forever #1
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 06:07 PM   #9
country flag !<blocparty>!
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.

!<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy
All players except probably Kim and the Babolat players do it.
Why just the babolat players?

Go Rafa.

!<blocparty>! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote