Suarez comeback: she beats Kapros 6-1 6-3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 25th, 2004, 11:50 PM   #1
MAURO

MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough
Suarez comeback: she beats Kapros 6-1 6-3

well done Paola

this is another time to get points
because you dont get any points in LA 2003

come on girl
MAURO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 25th, 2004, 11:51 PM   #2
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
so I guess her injury is not serious... that's great!
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 12:14 AM   #3
country flag jonny84

jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone think Paola can defend her QF points from last years US Open???

She has performed brilliantly in Grand Slams this year - 3R Aus Open, SF French, QF Wimbledon

I really hope so as she has turned from being the top doubles players to one of the top singles
jonny84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 12:20 AM   #4
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking

Nice job Paula
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 02:33 AM   #5
MAURO

MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough MAURO is a jewel in the rough
good luck in your next match

maybe if you play well in San Diego -not defend points-
and beat Sugiyama in 4th round and Venus dont play

you get a chance again to the top ten
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 02:35 AM   #6
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute
Allez Paolíta
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 07:33 AM   #7
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Paola

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 06:04 PM   #8
MAURO

come on girl

tomorrow against Bartoli or Zuluaga
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 10:58 PM   #9
MAURO

Bartoli beats Fabiola

so you play against the french qualifier

good luck Pao
Old Jul 26th, 2004, 11:18 PM   #10
country flag CJK

CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road
Marion just beat Paola's main South American rivalry, and if she beat her than it could be Ai.
So she could actually reach the quarters by beating 3 counter punchers.

But Paola needs to win this to get her top 10 ranking back, good luck.
CJK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2004, 01:52 AM   #11
country flag BlahBlahson
Banned

BlahBlahson has a little shameless behaviour in the past BlahBlahson has a little shameless behaviour in the past BlahBlahson has a little shameless behaviour in the past BlahBlahson has a little shameless behaviour in the past
What is Paola ranked right now?
BlahBlahson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2004, 02:09 AM   #12
country flag CJK

CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road
In my ranking table, she is #11 going into 2nd round trailing Venus by 7 points.
CJK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2004, 02:35 AM   #13
country flag Hant Hant

Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light
Go Paola I Love You!!!!!!
Hant Hant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote