Lindsay beat both william sisters back-to-back in the same tournament - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 25th, 2004, 10:21 PM   #1
country flag LindsayRocks89

LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold
Lindsay beat both william sisters back-to-back in the same tournament

i forgot how many people have done that??
LindsayRocks89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 25th, 2004, 10:22 PM   #2
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
Graf
Sanchez-Vicario
Hingis

DAVENPORT
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2004, 10:22 PM   #3
country flag Bristol

Bristol is a glorious beacon of light Bristol is a glorious beacon of light Bristol is a glorious beacon of light Bristol is a glorious beacon of light Bristol is a glorious beacon of light Bristol is a glorious beacon of light Bristol is a glorious beacon of light Bristol is a glorious beacon of light Bristol is a glorious beacon of light Bristol is a glorious beacon of light Bristol is a glorious beacon of light
Yeh but like Klisters at the chase championships Venus retired so you cant class that really, unlike graf,hingis and sanchez vicario
Bristol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2004, 10:23 PM   #4
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
who cares...lindsay did it lets savour this moment

3 wins in 3 williams matches in 2 weeks

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote