2nd title in 2 weeks for LINDSAY!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 25th, 2004, 09:14 PM   #1
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
Talking 2nd title in 2 weeks for LINDSAY!!!

Lindsay backed up her win over venus in stanford with a win over both venus and serena on her way to taking the JP Morgan trophy for the 4th time...her second title in 2 weeks!!!!

today she beat serena williams 6-1 6-3!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 25th, 2004, 09:15 PM   #2

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
lindsay!!!!!!!!

Old Jul 25th, 2004, 09:16 PM   #3
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmm....Serena is over. It is over, it is over. No more excuses. It is over.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
17 majors:5255

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2004, 09:16 PM   #4
country flag Mr. Man

Mr. Man has disabled reputation
Aww Serena. Congrats to Lindsay though.

Venus & Serena: "You are my everything."

- Official Duke of the Royal Court -
Mr. Man is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2004, 09:17 PM   #5
country flag Elske
Kitty's muff muncher

Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreva lindsay

today she beat serena williams 6-1 6-4!!!!!!!!!!!!
6-3

Congrats Lindsay, you are the best!!!!
Elske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2004, 09:18 PM   #6
country flag Crazy_Fool

Crazy_Fool is just really nice Crazy_Fool is just really nice Crazy_Fool is just really nice Crazy_Fool is just really nice Crazy_Fool is just really nice Crazy_Fool is just really nice Crazy_Fool is just really nice Crazy_Fool is just really nice Crazy_Fool is just really nice Crazy_Fool is just really nice Crazy_Fool is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou
Hmmm....Serena is over. It is over, it is over. No more excuses. It is over.
Nothing is over, you cannot win every match, every player goes through periods where they struggle. Besides its not like she's losing to 2nd rate players - unlike her sister.

Well done Lindsay, playing amazing tennis right now

Davenport - Dementieva
Crazy_Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2004, 09:18 PM   #7
country flag VeEewilliams

VeEewilliams is just really nice VeEewilliams is just really nice VeEewilliams is just really nice VeEewilliams is just really nice VeEewilliams is just really nice VeEewilliams is just really nice VeEewilliams is just really nice VeEewilliams is just really nice VeEewilliams is just really nice VeEewilliams is just really nice VeEewilliams is just really nice
she played really really good
VENUS WILLIAMS WILL ALWAYS BE #1 to ME
VeEewilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2004, 09:19 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elske
6-3

Congrats Lindsay, you are the best!!!!
too caught up in the excitement!!!

Old Jul 25th, 2004, 09:19 PM   #9
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2004, 09:19 PM   #10
country flag LindsayRocks89

LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold
i'm so happy for u Lindsay, u are playing so well right now and are awesome, good luck at the acura classic
LindsayRocks89 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2004, 09:19 PM   #11
country flag -Em-
Team WTAworld

-Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute
Well done Linds!
Old Jul 25th, 2004, 09:20 PM   #12
country flag hotandspicey

hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute
Very poor display by Serena. Totally disappointing. Congrats to Lindsay. She deserved to win. Serena better get her act[no pun intended] together, or she can kiss the Olympics and the USopen, goodbye!!!!
hotandspicey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2004, 09:20 PM   #13
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking

LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2004, 09:24 PM   #14
country flag VivalaSeles

VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations Lindsay You are playing so well
Joana must be thrilled
Old Jul 25th, 2004, 09:25 PM   #15
VeraNuVirgosFan

VeraNuVirgosFan has disabled reputation
Congratulations!

YVera Brezhneva
of Nu Virgos * ВИА-Гра
Vera – You are my #1!! Я тебя так благодарна!!

* Maша Sharapova * Nicole V * Venus * Лена Dementieva * K-Lina Šprem *
VeraNuVirgosFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote