*--Katerina Bohmova--* - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2006, 08:57 PM   #16
country flag TFan1156

TFan1156 has a brilliant future TFan1156 has a brilliant future TFan1156 has a brilliant future TFan1156 has a brilliant future TFan1156 has a brilliant future TFan1156 has a brilliant future TFan1156 has a brilliant future TFan1156 has a brilliant future TFan1156 has a brilliant future TFan1156 has a brilliant future TFan1156 has a brilliant future
Does anyone know what is up with the shoplifting charge? I live near where she was arrested, and can tell you, the jail would have been quite a culture shock for her. Did she get something worked out and make it back to the Czech Republic? It is hard to imagine such a beautiful and talented girl taking such a risk over $450 worth of clothes and jewlery... Really hope she was somehow innocent.
TFan1156 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2006, 08:09 AM   #17
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know you know, she was playing the Estoril Quallies this week so I presumed she was released

It was a strange story, the shop lifting one

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2006, 06:11 PM   #18
country flag TFan1156

TFan1156 has a brilliant future TFan1156 has a brilliant future TFan1156 has a brilliant future TFan1156 has a brilliant future TFan1156 has a brilliant future TFan1156 has a brilliant future TFan1156 has a brilliant future TFan1156 has a brilliant future TFan1156 has a brilliant future TFan1156 has a brilliant future TFan1156 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPin
I don't know you know, she was playing the Estoril Quallies this week so I presumed she was released

It was a strange story, the shop lifting one
Yea, who knows what happened... Hope she pleaded out to a lessor charge or got it dropped somehow so she does not have to come back to Florida for court... Alot of people seem to have the idea that tennis pros are rich but most are living hand to mouth.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 04:43 AM   #19
country flag TFan1156

Well the news came out, she pleaded "no contest" to "petty theft," a misdemeanor, and was fined $500 and sentenced to time served in jail. Glad she is okay, is behind her, hope they never get caught up in something like that again.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060519/...hmova_arrest_1
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 09:16 PM   #20
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Katerina is doing well at the ITF Prostejov: she's in the semis! An up-hill battle with two three-setters but Kat is going strong. Best of luck !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2006, 05:43 PM   #21
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Kat in Budapest:
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 12:03 PM   #22
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute
-Makiri- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 12:04 PM   #23
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 12:04 PM   #24
country flag -Makiri-

Old Sep 5th, 2006, 05:50 PM   #25
country flag Yellow Moon

Kat is playing currently at the $75K ITF in Denain (FRA) agst Olivia Sanchez (WC). Best of luck, Keterina !
Old Sep 11th, 2006, 04:16 PM   #26
country flag Yellow Moon

Kat is playing this week in Ostrava in the Tenisova Extraliga. So far, her dblz match with Pastikova didn't go well (lost in 3):

with Misa:

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Nov 15th, 2010 at 04:30 PM.
Old Sep 13th, 2006, 05:19 AM   #27
country flag Nando_L

Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future
Bohmova \o/
Nando_L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2006, 05:20 AM   #28
country flag Nando_L

Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future
great pics!
Old Sep 13th, 2006, 05:20 AM   #29
country flag Nando_L

Katerina is the best
Old Sep 13th, 2006, 05:21 AM   #30
country flag Nando_L

\o/