Daja Bedanova thread!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2004, 09:53 AM   #1
country flag Dymension

Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold
Daja Bedanova thread!!

Good luck in 2004 Daja!

Please bounce back into the top 20 where you belong

GO DAJA!
Dymension is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2004, 09:55 AM   #2
country flag Dymension

Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold
Daja played Gold Coast doubles (w/Serna) but they lose 1st round

And now Daja just lost her 1r Qualy match at Australian Open She lost 7-6 7-6 to Natalia Gussoni

But at least she's playing match again!
Old Jan 16th, 2004, 01:48 PM   #3
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future
Wow a thread for Daja!
Good luck in 2004 Daja, I hope you can come back where you were!

Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians
Calliope. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2004, 03:50 PM   #4
country flag ALPHA

ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light ALPHA is a glorious beacon of light
Good luck in 2004 season, Daja. Get back to where you belong in rankings.

PS: Does anybody have confirmed info about her schedule in upcoming weeks after Melbourne-disaster ?
Old Jan 20th, 2004, 02:25 AM   #5
country flag Dymension

I think she was commited to playing the Waikoloa challenger

I'll go and check
Old Feb 9th, 2004, 01:47 AM   #6
country flag Dymension

Daja got WC for Gaz de France in Paris!!

She upset Marion Bartoli in Round 1!!

WELL DONE DAJA!
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 09:26 AM   #7
country flag Dymension

Daja then lost next round. Garigues beat her

GOOD LUCK IN FUTURE DAJA!
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 09:28 AM   #8
country flag Dymension

We want to see more of this!
Old Feb 20th, 2004, 11:36 AM   #9
country flag Dymension

Next week Daja playing 50.000 St Paul ITF event in US.

Go Daja!
Old Feb 24th, 2004, 09:21 AM   #10
country flag Dymension

Daja will play tzipora obziler in round 1.

good luck
Old Feb 25th, 2004, 11:01 AM   #11
country flag Dymension

Daja lose! in 3 set

Old Feb 28th, 2004, 09:05 AM   #12
country flag Dymension

Daja next play in 50.000 challenger in USA (Orange), it's played in second week of Indian Wells.

Go dAjA!
Old Mar 14th, 2004, 10:00 AM   #13
country flag Dymension

Great news:

DAJA GOT A MAIN DRAW WC FOR NASDAQ-100 OPEN!!

Go Daja, please get your career back on track!
Old Mar 29th, 2004, 05:56 PM   #14
country flag hoekie274

hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road
I saw Daja playing sometimes and she was a real technical player. Doesn´t use her power. But what in the hell happened to her? She was top 20 material and now she has to work to stay in the top 200. Is she the next Hantuchova? Rises quick, falls fast!
hoekie274 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2004, 11:39 AM   #15
country flag Dymension

Yes, I think she is

I also heard she had problems off court with family, and also injury

Please come back soon Daja