Saturday scores - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 24th, 2004, 01:40 PM   #1
country flag IVI

IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of
Saturday scores

Anyone watching Anabel match??
Please post scores!
IVI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 24th, 2004, 02:25 PM   #2
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Good luck Anabel and Flavia
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2004, 02:29 PM   #3
RyanGiggs

RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold
Go Anabel go Flavieta!
RyanGiggs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2004, 03:03 PM   #4
RyanGiggs

RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold
Anabel won 6-1 6-1
Old Jul 24th, 2004, 03:05 PM   #5
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Anabel good luck in the final. vamos!!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2004, 03:09 PM   #6
country flag IVI

IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of IVI has much to be proud of
Great match Anabel! , Now take both titles!
IVI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2004, 03:15 PM   #7
country flag C.MARTINEZ

C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future
Great result, Anabel!!!

Garbiñe Muguruza - María Teresa Torró Flor - María Sharapova - Marion Bartoli - Petra Kvitova
C.MARTINEZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2004, 03:15 PM   #8
country flag Babolatpro880
Team WTAworld

Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute
Go Flavia!

2009 Australian Open Wildcard Playoff Winner
Babolatpro880 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2004, 03:20 PM   #9
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Anabel
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2004, 03:25 PM   #10
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
wow Anabel!

Now Go Flavia!!!
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2004, 03:43 PM   #11
RyanGiggs

Who will be watching Flavia's match?
Old Jul 24th, 2004, 03:48 PM   #12
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute
Denisa

but well done Anabel, now keep that form ready for the doubles later
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Randy H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2004, 04:02 PM   #13
country flag Babolatpro880
Team WTAworld

Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute
Flavia is going to win the title!!!!!!

2009 Australian Open Wildcard Playoff Winner
Babolatpro880 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2004, 04:04 PM   #14
country flag relax

relax has a spectacular aura about relax has a spectacular aura about relax has a spectacular aura about relax has a spectacular aura about relax has a spectacular aura about relax has a spectacular aura about relax has a spectacular aura about relax has a spectacular aura about relax has a spectacular aura about relax has a spectacular aura about relax has a spectacular aura about
what's the score?
relax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2004, 04:04 PM   #15
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
wow anabel

go Flavia
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote