Nadia Petrova 2013 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #1
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Nadia Petrova 2013

According to her homepage www.petrovadreamteam.com Nadia starts in Sydney

Best of luck and a lot of success in 2013, Nadia !

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 05:19 PM   #2
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nadia Petrova 2013

www.petrovadreamteam.com/tour-dates

Sydney
Aus Open
Doha
Dubai
Indian Wells
Miami
Stuttgart
Madrid
Rome
French Open
Eastbourne
Wimbledon

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:25 AM   #3
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

When Nadia looked completely down and out, she goes and has a knockout year in 2012, getting back to #12 in the world as 30 years old.
YER
2012 12
2011 29

This is her draw in Sydney:

(1)A.Radwanska v BYE
Dellacqua v Q
Paszek v Jankovic
Vinci v (8)Petrova

An interesting draw. She has a tough first round against Roberta, who Nadia is 3:2 against h2h. Their last meeting was in Bulgaria last fall, where Nadia beat her, but just barely--64 in the third.

If she gets by Roberta, she should get to the QF, where she'll have the opportunity to upset Aga, as she did in Tokyo.

ETA: Apparently she's no longer with Ricardo Sanchez, who helped coach her to a great 2012 season. This info definitely thickens the plot...
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova

Last edited by Tennis Fool : Jan 4th, 2013 at 12:59 AM.
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #4
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

dont play doubles con Maria :/
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) Suzhou '14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #5
country flag rucolo

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....2&postcount=16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
I speak Spanish guys. Well, he insisted both of them decided to end their partnership, but he never said why. They had plan to bring back Nadia to Top 5 in 2013 and even wining a Slam. He claims Nadia will play good in first three months of 2013, but then she will start with new coach and he hopes they'll be good partners like they were. Sanchez said he managed to relive self confidence in Nadia so he hopes she will be good player in the future, since she is very talented and has big potential to be Top 10. He desribes Nadia as great person who is a bit shy but when you get to now her, you realize she is a great friend.

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #6
country flag rucolo

Well, the breakup between Nadia and Ricardo Sanchez is weird. Nice words from him though. He sounds optimistic for start of 2013. Let`s hope he is right. You could see in last matches of 2012 that Nadia played better. Very good job from him that he brought her self-confidence back. A bit sad that she lost her belief in herself. Hope now the doubts are finally gone. Of course Nadia is very talented and has big potential. But she must show this on court, in her matches. Good luck in Sydney. Vinci has nothing to hurt Nadia. Everything depends on Nadia. If she plays well she will win.

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 08:59 PM   #7
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

First up at Ken Roswell Arena.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #8
Tennis Fool

Lost to Roberta, 57 57.

I understand she hasn't won a AO warmup match since 2006, so maybe we can't look too much into this loss Good luck to her at the AO! If she does poorly, maybe she can then hook back up with Ricardo!
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #9
country flag rucolo

Nadia I have no words anymore

Served for 1st set at 5-4. Then lost next 7 games to 5-7 0-4 Very weak. Such a headcase

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #10
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not concerned - Nadia's form the week before a slam means nothing.

She and Srebotnik are into the doubles QF's.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #11
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm feeling nervous about Nadia at the AO tbh...people are expecting good results from her, but I just don't know anymore...

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #12
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Into the doubles final with out dropping a set.

Liking this team.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #13
country flag Mana

Won the doubles title.

Gunning for that #1 doubles ranking.

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #14
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Nadia!

She plays Date-Krumm in the first round of AO.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #15
country flag rucolo

Congrats for WTA doubles title #22, Nadia !

Date is tricky. Nadia has to move well. Please Nadia no R1 exit

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !