Banner Ad crashing IE - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 6th, 2002, 09:01 PM   #1
country flag veronica
Team WTAworld

veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all
Banner Ad crashing IE

One of those Banner Ads is crashing Internet Explorer on WIN98. It is doing it on two different machines.

I miss Sandrine, Monica, Iva & Joanette

I miss Pinky and the Brain. I want Anna K back so she and Hingis can get in more cat fights like the old days.
veronica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 6th, 2002, 09:45 PM   #2
country flag wtn_amanda
Webmistress

wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute
By any chance, are you catching any glimpse of which banner ad you suspect is causing your browser to crash?
wtn_amanda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2002, 10:56 PM   #3
country flag Big Fat Pink Elephant
Team WTAworld

Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future
Oh... I have IE on WIN98... so that's why my comp has been freezing like a thousand times...

Wanna hångla?
Big Fat Pink Elephant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2002, 03:03 AM   #4
country flag veronica
Team WTAworld

veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all veronica is a name known to all
Sorry

I think it was a popup. Since they have been removed I no longer have the problem.

The page would hang - it looked like when trying to load the banner ad but it is working fine now.

Sorry if I caused concern.

I miss Sandrine, Monica, Iva & Joanette

I miss Pinky and the Brain. I want Anna K back so she and Hingis can get in more cat fights like the old days.
veronica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote