** Masha News and Articles! ** - Page 98 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 29th, 2008, 07:05 PM   #1456
country flag kasia1992

kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! **

ok
kasia1992 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 02:51 PM   #1457
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

Any news about her shoulder injury?
Rerun is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 03:18 PM   #1458
country flag Megan1224
Registered 1

Megan1224 is a glorious beacon of light Megan1224 is a glorious beacon of light Megan1224 is a glorious beacon of light Megan1224 is a glorious beacon of light Megan1224 is a glorious beacon of light Megan1224 is a glorious beacon of light Megan1224 is a glorious beacon of light Megan1224 is a glorious beacon of light Megan1224 is a glorious beacon of light Megan1224 is a glorious beacon of light Megan1224 is a glorious beacon of light

^ ^ Here is a quote she recently said about her entry into Charleston:

"After getting some much-needed rest for both my shoulder and my body, I now feel in great shape both mentally and physically to get back on the court," Sharapova said. "The Family Circle Cup has such a solid reputation on the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour, and I'm excited to start my clay-court season in Charleston."

http://www.charleston.net/news/2008/...wer_fami35742/
Megan1224 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 08:00 AM   #1459
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Well that's very good to hear, looks like it was just a precaution and a much needed rest, can't wait to watch her play again

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 01:55 PM   #1460
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan1224 View Post
^ ^ Here is a quote she recently said about her entry into Charleston:

"After getting some much-needed rest for both my shoulder and my body, I now feel in great shape both mentally and physically to get back on the court," Sharapova said. "The Family Circle Cup has such a solid reputation on the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour, and I'm excited to start my clay-court season in Charleston."

http://www.charleston.net/news/2008/...wer_fami35742/
Maria's PR statements always crack me up.

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 08:53 PM   #1461
country flag mal

mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward. View Post
Maria's PR statements always crack me up.
Yeah. This will probably crack you up as well because it is totally irrelevant, but I don't think she should worry too much about winning Roland Garros this year. If she makes the final, great but to me it is more important to be realistic than positive. That means not overstressing her body.

She can use this competition just to make some friends on court because she seems to be making a lot of enemies out there recently.
mal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 09:39 PM   #1462
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
Yeah. This will probably crack you up as well because it is totally irrelevant, but I don't think she should worry too much about winning Roland Garros this year. If she makes the final, great but to me it is more important to be realistic than positive. That means not overstressing her body.

She can use this competition just to make some friends on court because she seems to be making a lot of enemies out there recently.

I know people out there who dislike her....but making enemies recently, that's news to me. Would you care to explain
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 09:48 PM   #1463
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacey View Post
I know people out there who dislike her....but making enemies recently, that's news to me. Would you care to explain
Unfortunately, mal only makes sense to the fellow inhabitants of the planet it comes from.

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 10:06 PM   #1464
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward. View Post
Unfortunately, mal only makes sense to the fellow inhabitants of the planet it comes from.
agreed....
sometimes...actually, most of the times is really weird..
Natasc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 10:14 PM   #1465
country flag Il Primo!
Number 1 Veeshabator in the game for a minute

Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighHopes View Post
Serbian nwspaper are writting that he broke up with his girlfriend and is with Maria,it's everywhere
Damn. A celib player is always more agressive, that's some bad news!
Il Primo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 10:15 PM   #1466
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axarus View Post
Damn. A celib player is always more agressive, that's some bad news!
even though it's not true,it's like all over the place
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 10:54 PM   #1467
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

so is she playing AI or what?

URUGUAY
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 11:01 PM   #1468
country flag mal

mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacey View Post
Does it really need to be stated overtly? How about that statement, the universal symbol for "I own this (court)?", only to open the gate in the next match and invite derision by any supporter of another player is surely inviting her followers to be a little more positive.

When I say out there, I mean on the court. I believe I'm rational. On January 17th of this year I managed to convince a High Court Judge that I'm the best Martial Arts Expert in the world, even though I've never claimed that as some of my detractors claim I have, and only claim an elementary knowledge of Tai Chi.спасибо за видео. Some, (men) would admire a tennis player hitting himself in the head with a racquet, who hasn't done that once, but women would see it as disgusting, and tennis purists except in the USA see loud support for their champion in a similar light? Où!?

So I mean, the best of these players are only bounty hunters out there, and if they drag a mean element into the sport, so what, unless you care about what differentiates good tennis from any other sport. It isn't a formula one race after all. I don't expect you to understand what I'm saying, but why should she be criticized by her fans, even if they are just trying to be helpful? Isn't there a professional who does that?
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 11:27 PM   #1469
country flag mal

Wikipedia has updated it's Sharapova pages, including a recent photograph of her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Sharapova#2008
"Due to shoulder injuries, Sharapova adopted a new service action with a shorter backswing after Wimbledon 2007. Her first and second serve became less effective during the majority of the 2007 season. Previously, she had an elongated backswing to generate power on her serve. However, as a trade-off, the swing also placed incredible strain on her shoulder, leading to Sharapova's shoulder injury at the beginning of the 2007 season. With her shoulder injury apparently healed, Sharapova has since returned to her elongated service motion, and her serve has been more effective in 2008.

Sharapova is ambidextrous and played left-handed until she was ten years old, before deciding to play right-handed. Although she almost always employs a right-handed forehand and double-handed backhand, she has one of the most accurate double-handed backhand shots and is known to occasionally hit left-handed shots as a result of her early left-handed training. She has also been criticised for her on-court "grunting," reaching 101 decibels (the volume of a police siren) during a match at Wimbledon 2005.

Sharapova has won every Grand Slam singles title except the French Open. She believes that winning the French Open will be a big challenge because her aggressive game does not suit a clay surface.[citation needed] She has never won a WTA tour singles title on that surface."

(sorry about the double post)

Last edited by mal : Apr 3rd, 2008 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Double posted
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 11:38 PM   #1470
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
Does it really need to be stated overtly? How about that statement, the universal symbol for "I own this (court)?", only to open the gate in the next match and invite derision by any supporter of another player is surely inviting her followers to be a little more positive.

When I say out there, I mean on the court. I believe I'm rational. On January 17th of this year I managed to convince a High Court Judge that I'm the best Martial Arts Expert in the world, even though I've never claimed that as some of my detractors claim I have, and only claim an elementary knowledge of Tai Chi.спасибо за видео. Some, (men) would admire a tennis player hitting himself in the head with a racquet, who hasn't done that once, but women would see it as disgusting, and tennis purists except in the USA see loud support for their champion in a similar light? Où!?

So I mean, the best of these players are only bounty hunters out there, and if they drag a mean element into the sport, so what, unless you care about what differentiates good tennis from any other sport. It isn't a formula one race after all. I don't expect you to understand what I'm saying, but why should she be criticized by her fans, even if they are just trying to be helpful? Isn't there a professional who does that?

Seriously... I don't know for how many years you have been following tennis, but during those years we have seen much worse than "this is my home"
wayyyyy wayyy worse...

do something on the "heat of the moment" isn't a justify, but you can try to understand...

it happens... that's tennis, it's a sport that demand a lot from your head, form your mental
some players can't handle... Federer couldn't when he started, now look at him
I don't agree with "hitting yourself on the head..", but we don't know how is to be there on their position
to judge someone is very easy... so I avoid such a things

All that I'm trying to say is that you make Maria looked like she's the most hated player on court (I have a few conttenders for this position btw)
when in the end of the day it all sums up to the human nature, to the fact that most of us enjoy more to see someone fall than to see someone to be successful
so, Maria isn't hated because of this, those are just lame excuses for why people don't like her
People don't like her, don't like Justine, don't like the Williams and many others because:
1º They're pretty damn good players
2º They beat those people faves
3º There's always envy and others low feelings to feel about those players

some people here seems to know you for a while (or maybe I'm wrong) and that's one of the reasons of why I have been avoiding to say this for so long... but most of your posts are beyond the weird...
Sorry if I offended you, but you should measure your words.

p.s. sorry for any english erros... not my first language anyway...
Natasc is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread