** Masha News and Articles! ** - Page 97 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 28th, 2008, 08:15 PM   #1441
country flag kasia1992

kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! **

PEEKING THROUGH THE "CLUBBING" OF TENNIS PLAYERS

Until 10 pm Wednesday (26/3), the administration for our hotel at Miami, Florida, USA, hasn't been confirmed yet. But what came out was a short message in my cellphone. It is an invitation from Lisa Canning and Victoria Fuller. The two of them are the staffs from a cellphone company Sony - Ericsson.

The content, "We await the two of you in Opium Garden, 163 Collins Avenue, until 23.00. And we'll only wait until 24.30."

In Tennis Center Crandon Park, Miami, FLorida, USA, the Sony Ericsson Open 2008 Tournament is being held. The tournament lasted from March 24 to April 6.

Without having dinner, acompanied with Prita Apriliani, a reporter from lifestyle magazine Cosmopolitan, I headed straight to Opium Park. The journey from JW Mariott hotel to Opium Park took about 20 minutes. When we arrived, there was only a red carpet and a red rubber fence held from one pole to another pole left in there.

"Sorry, tonight is a free from reporters night. If you want to enter, you can wait until 12 pm." said a woman there. We were actually late, but after being confirmed by Canning and Fuller that we were invited, we got a purple ban with Sony Ericsson Open written on it. With this ban, everyone can pass.

In Opium Garden, there are 3 places that supplies low alcohol drinks. There's one near the entrance, then there's one located in a high place that is designed as a stage.

By wearing this purple, yellow, or orange ban, everyone can enjoy every drink they want. Aside as being an entrance pass, this ban with 3 colors also act as a mark for where the guests can hang out. The stage region for example, only supply limited seats.

The center point of Opium Garden is the place where a tent that the guests gathered and hang out, dancing while enjoying their drinks. The Disc Jockey (DJ) location is made higher so it can be seen by the guests, which at that night can be called as "clubbers".

Top tennis players dance

There are also a couple of chairs accompanied with tables. It is arranged so that it looks like the letter U, surrounding the stage sized 2 meters x 2 meters. Everybody can dance on the stage whether they are alone or maximum 3.

At those clubs, there are a bunch of famous players. One of them is the Williams' family group. But maybe because it's a "clubbing" night, Venus Williams (ranked seventh in the world) and Serena Williams (ranked eight in the world)'s parents weren't there.

Although the music that the DJ played got a warm welcome from the clubbers, Serena that was wearing a one piece dress - sat still. Once for a while she'll stand when her sister pulled her to dance the groove of the music. When Serena sat back, Venus - that was wearing a sporty jeans matched with a stretchy black shirt - was still dancing. In the Williams sisters group, there was no man.

In the other corner, a different atmosphere can be felt. The teritory of Novak Djokovic (ranked third in the world) was filled with a couple of famous tennis players. Sitting next to Djokovic was "the queen of tennis" Maria Sharapova (ranked fifth in the world).

While enjoying a song from the DJ, Djokovic - wearing a long black trousers matched with a blue lined, long sleeved shirt - suddenly dragged his friends to the small stage, shyless. After that, he sat closely to Sharapova who looked beautiful with a white shirt and a mini skirt. They whispered at each other for numerous times.

How about Rafael Nadal? The absence of Roger Federer (ranked first in the world) made Nadal - who's sitting number two in the world - the first seeded player in the tournament. Nadal looked serious when talking to a woman with black hair, sitting right next to Sharapova.

Although once he had to pull his neck to get his head closer to the girl's ears, Nadal's hands are still kept at his chest. Also with the lady. Her hand was on top of the other, placed on her knee.

"Tonight no picture"

Seeing the "clubbing" situation of those tennis players, I remembered the message that the woman left at the entrance before. "Tonight no pictures", she said.

Not long after midnight, Prita started to pull my hands and asked me to go back to the hotel. The hotel room are available already, she said.

I asked her, what time is it. "It's a quarter past 12. When do you want to go back anyway?" asked Prita.

From the Williams group region, I could see Venus, Serena, and their friends were leaving the Opium Garden. I don't know where they were heading, maybe to another place or back to thier house in Palm Beach Hills, a real estate in Miami.

The time kept ticking until 00.30 Miami's time. This time it wasn't just Prita who kept asking me to go back even more harder, but also collagues from Jakarta who already asked for this report. This means we had to leave the company of Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova, and also Rafael Nadal.
kasia1992 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2008, 08:31 PM   #1442
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasia1992 View Post

Until 10 pm Wednesday (26/3), the administration for our hotel at Miami, Florida, USA, hasn't been confirmed yet. But what came out was a short message in my cellphone. It is an invitation from Lisa Canning and Victoria Fuller. The two of them are the staffs from a cellphone company Sony - Ericsson.

The content, "We await the two of you in Opium Garden, 163 Collins Avenue, until 23.00. And we'll only wait until 24.30."

In Tennis Center Crandon Park, Miami, FLorida, USA, the Sony Ericsson Open 2008 Tournament is being held. The tournament lasted from March 24 to April 6.

Without having dinner, acompanied with Prita Apriliani, a reporter from lifestyle magazine Cosmopolitan, I headed straight to Opium Park. The journey from JW Mariott hotel to Opium Park took about 20 minutes. When we arrived, there was only a red carpet and a red rubber fence held from one pole to another pole left in there.

"Sorry, tonight is a free from reporters night. If you want to enter, you can wait until 12 pm." said a woman there. We were actually late, but after being confirmed by Canning and Fuller that we were invited, we got a purple ban with Sony Ericsson Open written on it. With this ban, everyone can pass.

In Opium Garden, there are 3 places that supplies low alcohol drinks. There's one near the entrance, then there's one located in a high place that is designed as a stage.

By wearing this purple, yellow, or orange ban, everyone can enjoy every drink they want. Aside as being an entrance pass, this ban with 3 colors also act as a mark for where the guests can hang out. The stage region for example, only supply limited seats.

The center point of Opium Garden is the place where a tent that the guests gathered and hang out, dancing while enjoying their drinks. The Disc Jockey (DJ) location is made higher so it can be seen by the guests, which at that night can be called as "clubbers".

Top tennis players dance

There are also a couple of chairs accompanied with tables. It is arranged so that it looks like the letter U, surrounding the stage sized 2 meters x 2 meters. Everybody can dance on the stage whether they are alone or maximum 3.

At those clubs, there are a bunch of famous players. One of them is the Williams' family group. But maybe because it's a "clubbing" night, Venus Williams (ranked seventh in the world) and Serena Williams (ranked eight in the world)'s parents weren't there.

Although the music that the DJ played got a warm welcome from the clubbers, Serena that was wearing a one piece dress - sat still. Once for a while she'll stand when her sister pulled her to dance the groove of the music. When Serena sat back, Venus - that was wearing a sporty jeans matched with a stretchy black shirt - was still dancing. In the Williams sisters group, there was no man.

In the other corner, a different atmosphere can be felt. The teritory of Novak Djokovic (ranked third in the world) was filled with a couple of famous tennis players. Sitting next to Djokovic was "the queen of tennis" Maria Sharapova (ranked fifth in the world).

While enjoying a song from the DJ, Djokovic - wearing a long black trousers matched with a blue lined, long sleeved shirt - suddenly dragged his friends to the small stage, shyless. After that, he sat closely to Sharapova who looked beautiful with a white shirt and a mini skirt. They whispered at each other for numerous times.

How about Rafael Nadal? The absence of Roger Federer (ranked first in the world) made Nadal - who's sitting number two in the world - the first seeded player in the tournament. Nadal looked serious when talking to a woman with black hair, sitting right next to Sharapova.

Although once he had to pull his neck to get his head closer to the girl's ears, Nadal's hands are still kept at his chest. Also with the lady. Her hand was on top of the other, placed on her knee.

"Tonight no picture"

Seeing the "clubbing" situation of those tennis players, I remembered the message that the woman left at the entrance before. "Tonight no pictures", she said.

Not long after midnight, Prita started to pull my hands and asked me to go back to the hotel. The hotel room are available already, she said.

I asked her, what time is it. "It's a quarter past 12. When do you want to go back anyway?" asked Prita.

From the Williams group region, I could see Venus, Serena, and their friends were leaving the Opium Garden. I don't know where they were heading, maybe to another place or back to thier house in Palm Beach Hills, a real estate in Miami.

The time kept ticking until 00.30 Miami's time. This time it wasn't just Prita who kept asking me to go back even more harder, but also collagues from Jakarta who already asked for this report. This means we had to leave the company of Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova, and also Rafael Nadal.
I told ya he's all over her

Nadal and Camilia
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 10:07 PM   #1443
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Top tennis players dance

"Tonight no picture"

Wow Nadal and Camilla!!

Now we gotta get pics from this.... Nole and Maria
Nadal and Camilla...
so... nole seems to be really "into" MAria
the question is, is she into him as well?
Natasc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 12:00 AM   #1444
country flag zayos_10

zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all zayos_10 is a name known to all

I gues Nadal was speaking to Camille `cause she speaks spanish, therefore, is the only one who understands what he is saying, hahaha...

About Maria and Novak... makes you wonder, doesnt it?? Are they or arent they together?
zayos_10 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 02:33 AM   #1445
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

I mean..cmon, does Novak really have a girlfriend? Where is she? locked in a closet? I'm sure Maria and Novak had sex..okay I had to say that

URUGUAY
slamchamp is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 08:42 AM   #1446
country flag hayleytrotter
Ana and Maria - Slam Champs 08!

hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold hayleytrotter is a splendid one to behold

camilla and nadal would be a crazy attractive couple.

Cornet Henin Ivanovic Jankovic Kuznetsova Kirilenko Mauresmo Navratilova
hayleytrotter is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 10:23 AM   #1447
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Top tennis players dance

"Tonight no picture"

Nadal and Camilla

who wrote this article?
Rerun is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 11:48 AM   #1448
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamchamp View Post
I mean..cmon, does Novak really have a girlfriend? Where is she? locked in a closet? I'm sure Maria and Novak had sex..okay I had to say that
there are pics of her and a video of her on his player box on youtube...
her name is Jelena btw... poo Jelena
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 11:59 AM   #1449
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasc View Post
there are pics of her and a video of her on his player box on youtube...
her name is Jelena btw... poo Jelena

cheated upon
Rerun is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 12:07 PM   #1450
country flag Natasc

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit84 View Post
cheated upon
must not be easy to be her... and see your boyfriend with...nothing less than
MARIA SHARAPOVA!!
How can you compete with that?!
poor girl..
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 06:29 PM   #1451
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

Serbian nwspaper are writting that he broke up with his girlfriend and is with Maria,it's everywhere
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 06:44 PM   #1452
country flag kasia1992

kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of

can you post article from that kind of article?
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 06:46 PM   #1453
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Quote:
can you post article from that kind of article?
sure but I'll have to translate i first,and I am lazy person so you might hav to wait a while but I'll do my best
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 06:52 PM   #1454
country flag kasia1992

ok I am gonna wait. but you can post a article and i gonna try to translate
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 07:03 PM   #1455
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

ok,I'll try to find and scan it,but later
Closed Thread