** Masha News and Articles! ** - Page 61 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 27th, 2007, 02:55 PM   #901
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! **

Great interview

Thanks for posting

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2007, 07:07 PM   #902
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2007, 06:54 AM   #903
country flag Shimizu Amon

Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemu View Post
S. WILLIAMS/M. Sharapova

Q. 4‑1 in the second, you looked like you pulled something out of your bag. Was that a piece of paper?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah.

Q. Can I ask what it said?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: Just a reminder.

Q. Of?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: Of? Of what I'm going to buy in the grocery store. I mean, I'm playing a tennis match. It's pretty easy ‑‑ pretty easy to understand that they're notes about the match.

I just love Masha's interviews.
And she'll be stronger because of this match.
I know so.

4452... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria's Official Slayer of the Maria Mafia

Devoted to Maria Sharapova, Mary Pierce and Steffi Graf
Shimizu Amon is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 11:29 AM   #904
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

INTERVIEW - Sharapova sets sights on French Open
Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:21 PM IST

TOKYO (Reuters) - What do you give a woman who is flying high on top of the world? If that woman is Maria Sharapova, it would be a French Open crown.
With Wimbledon and U.S. Open titles already tucked away in her locker, the Russian world number one is targeting victory in Paris this year following her return to the top of the rankings this week.
"Probably one of the biggest challenges is going to be the French for me," the 19-year-old told Reuters on Tuesday. "It's a challenge I'm really looking forward to."
"I had a terrible claycourt season last year because of injury. I shouldn't even have been at the French Open, but I tried.
"But I feel like I can do it this year. I'm definitely looking forward to it."
Sharapova, in Tokyo for this week's Pan Pacific Open tournament, lost in the fourth round at Roland Garros last year after two months out with a foot injury.
She finished 2006 by winning a first U.S. Open title and has just replaced Belgium's Justine Henin at the top of the WTA rankings despite her 6-1 6-2 thrashing by Serena Williams in the Australian Open final at the weekend.
"Second time around it's a little different," shrugged Sharapova, who first reached the summit of the women's game in August 2005.
"When you first become number one it's more of a thrill and you sort of think about it a little more. But it's not something I worry about too much."
"Obviously it's very important and it's a dream for every young girl and boy practising and growing up," she added.
"I think when you've already been there... all you try to do is win matches and the more you win, the better situation you're going to be in to stay number one."
BRUISING DEFEAT
Her bruising defeat to Williams in Melbourne may have taken some of the gloss off her return to the top of the rankings, but Sharapova dismissed it as a bad day at the office.
"There are going to be a lot of days in my career like that where it's going to be an off day for me and you're going to run into someone playing their best tennis," she said.
"That was just one of those days. Losing is never fun but it's part of what I do. I'm not always going to be winning."
Since destroying Williams to win the 2004 Wimbledon final as a 17-year-old, Sharapova has been the biggest draw in the women's game.
"On a daily basis I get random reminders of what I've achieved and you look back and think how quick everything has happened," she said in an interview arranged by WTA Tour sponsors Sony Ericsson.
"Last year I came to Tokyo and I remember people asking me if I was going to win another slam. It was kind of funny because I just came from losing to Justine in three (sets) in the semi-finals in Australia."
Sharapova added: "I said 'It's going to take time, it's going to take time'. Then I won the U.S. Open and I just got to the final of another one (grand slam). There's always going to be your moments to shine."
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 11:31 AM   #905
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

At this article

Sharapova entered Charleston, a green clay event she hasn't played since 2003

http://www.charleston.net/assets/web... ate=1/30/2007
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 11:38 AM   #906
country flag TeaMMashA

TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Andrew! She must really be taking Clay seriously now!

.Tatiana Golovin.Nadia Petrova.Ana Ivanovic.Olga Poutchkova.
.Caroline Wozinacki.Anna ChakVetadze.Anna-Lena Groenefeld.
.Sam Stosur.Michaella Krajicek.Svetlana Kuznetsova.
TeaMMashA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 11:42 AM   #907
country flag Princeza
Donna DOnna DOonnaaa

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

RG is my favourite tournament, id love to see masha winning it , nice to see she's considering it more seriously than before.
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 11:46 AM   #908
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria wants to win the career Grand Slam....so this is what she needs to do. She will surprise ppl on clay
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 11:50 AM   #909
country flag Il Primo!
Number 1 Veeshabator in the game for a minute

Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah!! Good to see her playing Charleston, we could directly compare her game to Mauresmo and Henin.

I still think she's not that shitty on clay It's just a matter of endurance, slides and movements. The moment she fixes that, she wins RG. If the Williamses are able to perform on clay, she can do it herself.

Can't wait 'til the clay season
Il Primo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 01:10 PM   #910
country flag bellascarlett

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan23 View Post
Maria wants to win the career Grand Slam....so this is what she needs to do. She will surprise ppl on clay

Yeah at least now clay season won't be that much of a bore for me.

Hopefully she stays healthy as there is so much to look forward to. I honestly can't wait for Fed Cup. Goldenlox' Maria love is freakin me out though.
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 01:12 PM   #911
country flag Princeza
Donna DOnna DOonnaaa

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellascarlett View Post

Goldenlox' Maria love is freakin me out though.
quite scary i admit, maybe its because she plays fedcup
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 01:18 PM   #912
country flag Emina.

Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute

very bizarre indeed...he'll soon add her name to his sig
Emina. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 01:25 PM   #913

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno what happened to make her turnaround like that...now she's defending Maria to the deaths...

I guess if the issue is Maria against other Russians, she sticks by the others...but if it's Maria against non-Russians, she sticks by Maria.
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 01:42 PM   #914
country flag Emina.

Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute

Maria has charmed GL with her final speech,she remembered to thank her Russian fans
Emina. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 02:06 PM   #915

that too...