** Masha News and Articles! ** - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 13th, 2004, 04:51 AM   #76
country flag Princess Sarah.

Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute
maybe she can buy me a car and some driving lessons
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 13th, 2004, 06:13 AM   #77
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
she could afford to buy cars for everyone in this thread

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 03:08 AM   #78
country flag faust

faust is just really nice faust is just really nice faust is just really nice faust is just really nice faust is just really nice faust is just really nice faust is just really nice faust is just really nice faust is just really nice faust is just really nice faust is just really nice
y r there some people angry bout maria acceptin endorsments (like tag for the latest)...and sayin that she is not thnking over it well... i really dont get them...
faust is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 04:53 AM   #79
country flag lakan kildap

lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold
We're not that angry. At least, I'm not. We're just concerned, OK, I personally, am just concerned that the endorsements may be affecting her behaviour to the point where she can't do anything without appearing like she's shilling for Canon, Motorola or TAG. Like now, after every match, she breaks out the Motorola, and while we all know she did that in Wimbledon even before she got the Motorola deal, whenever she does that now, she may not appear as spontaneous and sincere as she did back in July.

But again, personally, I'm glad she's making extra money.
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 05:35 AM   #80
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed Lakan
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 05:38 AM   #81

Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute
it's all about the bloody dosh!
send some my way
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 06:36 AM   #82
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Article from TagHeuer.com where Maria is on the front page
http://www.tagheuer.com/whatsnew/eve...3-276AF40A2C27

Quote:
Maria Sharapova

Maria Sharapova TAG Heuer, the prestigious Swiss sports watch and chronograph brand and the fourth largest luxury brand in the world watch market, is proud to announce that the young and charismatic tennis champion Maria Sharapova becomes its newest brand female ambassador
As, the new star of world tennis and, at 17-years-old only, already the winner of 2004 Wimbledon and WTA year-end championships, Maria Sharapova has signed a long-term ambassador agreement with the Swiss watchmaking legend, covering product development, advertising, public relations and merchandising.
"I am ecstatic," says Maria Sharapova, the 17-years-old Russian tennis star, and the third youngest Wimbledon Champion in WTA history. "To represent a brand as legendary as TAG Heuer is a great honor. TAG Heuer has been teaming with the greatest champions in the history of sports, renowned athletes like Carl Lewis, Ayrton Senna or nowadays Tiger Woods, and famous teams like Ferrari and McLaren. To me, TAG Heuer is the most prestigious luxury partner I can dream of, as legendary and glamorous as the individuals and teams with which it is so closely related, and yet at the same time ultra-fashionable and feminine. It's a perfect fit for me, as I love high tech, glamour and winning. I look forward to building a strong relationship with TAG Heuer in the coming years."
“In just two seasons Maria Sharapova has made her mark on the WTA pro tennis circuit, quickly advancing to the 4th singles 2004 WTA rankings, and winning two of the most famous tournaments in tennis," says Jean-Christophe Babin, TAG Heuer’s President and Chief Executive Officer. "Off the court, her beauty and grace have romanced the fashion world, with profiles in leading fashion magazines, and the launch of her own perfume. She is truly a phenomenon. Determined, passionate and audacious, she has shown extraordinary character in taking on the best players in professional tennis and winning. At the same time she is graceful and extraordinarily feminine. Maria Sharapova works hard to be the best she can be, yet remains true to the joy and passion she feels for the game. Nobody in the world of sports better than Maria embodies the fusion of sport with glamour, and therefore TAG Heuer core positioning”.
“She's the perfect TAG Heuer Ambassador, an ideal representative of the brand's core values of passion, prestige and performance, which have driven the TAG Heuer brand in its pursuit of perfection for 145 years. We are very excited that she is joining the TAG Heuer Team, and she will go a long way toward reinforcing the brand's profile in the professional tennis world, which goes back to our "Inner Strength" campaign in the 1990s, when Boris Becker and Monica Seles were TAG Heuer Ambassadors." Mr Babin concludes.

Maria Sharapova and the TAG Heuer Formula 1 and 2000/Aquaracer series

Like her fellow TAG Heuer Ambassadors, which include golfing legend Tiger Woods, Formula 1 race driver Kimi Raikkonen and world freediving Champion Tanya Streeter, Maria Sharapova will be directly involved in the development of new TAG Heuer products. In particular, the new ambassador will share her insights on the TAG Heuer Formula 1 and 2000/Aquaracer series, which reflects her sporting allure and distinctively young and feminine appeal.
After more than 20 years on the market, the 2000/Aquaracer Series, a must-have sportswatch, is one of TAG Heuer's most successful and emblematic designs, admired for its dress up/dress down versatility. Dramatically and regularly upgraded since 1982, the 2000 Series are singularly elegant timepieces that express both sportiness and femininity especially with its mother of pearl and diamonds versions. They are the ideal accessories for successful women like Maria Sharapova--seriously stylish, yet competitive athletes at the top of their game.

The TAG Heuer Formula 1 series was born in 1986 and relaunched in grand style early 2004 as the casual sportwatch, initially with a masculine range of colorful men’s watches and chronographs. Young Formula 1 driver Kimi Raïkkönen has been the ambassador epitomizing the TAG Heuer Formula 1 in advertising. With Maria’s input and collaboration, TAG Heuer will introduce in 2005 feminine versions of the TAG Heuer Formula 1, ideally as “Sparkling and sporty” as Maria.
The multi years contract between TAG Heuer and Maria Sharapova will begin December 12th, 2004.

Maria Sharapova will soon be the newest face to be showcased extensively in the famous TAG Heuer advertising campaign, “What are you made of ?" shot by world famous photographer Patrick Demarchelier and to be disclosed early 2005.
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 06:39 AM   #83

"To represent a brand as legendary as TAG Heuer is a great honor. TAG Heuer has been teaming with the greatest champions in the history of sports, renowned athletes like Carl Lewis, Ayrton Senna or nowadays Tiger Woods, and famous teams like Ferrari and McLaren. To me, TAG Heuer is the most prestigious luxury partner I can dream of, as legendary and glamorous as the individuals and teams with which it is so closely related, and yet at the same time ultra-fashionable and feminine. It's a perfect fit for me, as I love high tech, glamour and winning. I look forward to building a strong relationship with TAG Heuer in the coming years."

that sounds oh so rehersed
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 09:37 AM   #84

lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold
sarah,
she has to earn her paycheck.

I can tell you this much, though. TAG's are quite an item here, where I live. just below Omega and Rolex.

I'm switching. From Timex
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 06:39 AM   #85
country flag faust

faust is just really nice faust is just really nice faust is just really nice faust is just really nice faust is just really nice faust is just really nice faust is just really nice faust is just really nice faust is just really nice faust is just really nice faust is just really nice
lakan kildap, can u give me a model of timex?
faust is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 08:44 AM   #86

Philippines only? Aside from Robert Jaworski in the early (really early) 80's, no, I don't know of anyone who modeled Timex. Jaworski wasn't a good endorser, even though he was wildly popular. Timex, Juvelon E-Plus, his own line of clothing, none of them sold well in the Philippines. The mineral water (Viva) and Ginebra don't count because those were already popular before his endorsement.

But there might have been a Timex model in the US.

Of course, Timex are plastic watches, which is about as far away from the TAG and most other Swiss watches as it can get.

Their "Indiglo" backlight was cool, though. There's a variant of it in just about every product with an LCD screen nowadays, although the color may be different (orange, green, etc.)
Old Dec 16th, 2004, 09:01 AM   #87

Sharapova becomes teenage business tycoon :)

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3252234
Old Dec 22nd, 2004, 03:47 PM   #88
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
http://sport.guardian.co.uk/tennis/s...html?gusrc=rss
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 22nd, 2004, 10:03 PM   #89
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for that excellent article, Goldenlox.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 22nd, 2004, 10:03 PM   #90
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for that excellent article, Goldenlox.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread