** Masha News and Articles! ** - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 13th, 2006, 07:11 PM   #811
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! **

You're welcome Myoxmatosis.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 13th, 2006, 09:23 PM   #812
country flag myxomatosis

myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat View Post
You're welcome Myoxmatosis.
Well, you spelled my name wrong
But considering it's a really ridiculous word to spell, I usually just get people to call me Laura

Ontario Loves the Laura Party 2007!!!
myxomatosis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 09:47 PM   #813
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by myxomatosis View Post
Well, you spelled my name wrong
But considering it's a really ridiculous word to spell, I usually just get people to call me Laura
What the hell IS myxomatosis by the way?

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 13th, 2006, 09:52 PM   #814
country flag myxomatosis

myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward. View Post
What the hell IS myxomatosis by the way?
1.It's a fatal rabbit disease
2.It's the name of a Radiohead song
3.It's just a really cool word to say.

But the real question is, am I named after the Radiohead song or the rabbit disease?? (because really, who doesn't enjoy a good rabbit disease?)

Old Nov 13th, 2006, 10:34 PM   #815
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by myxomatosis View Post
1.It's a fatal rabbit disease
2.It's the name of a Radiohead song
3.It's just a really cool word to say.

But the real question is, am I named after the Radiohead song or the rabbit disease?? (because really, who doesn't enjoy a good rabbit disease?)
Ah I see

I could have just googled it

How do you pronounce it by the way?

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 12:02 AM   #816
country flag myxomatosis

mix-a-ma-tow-sis

pretty cool, no?

Old Nov 14th, 2006, 08:31 AM   #817
country flag Shimizu Amon

Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future

[quote=johnoo;9483222]this is from todays daily telegraph,in bold is the bit about maria,do you agree with it
QUOTE]

I totally agree with the Maria part. She is currently the face of the WTA and if she would lead the world ranking it would be free advertising for the WTA. So hopefully Maria can capture the number 1 position early next year. I will keep my fingers crossed.

4452... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria's Official Slayer of the Maria Mafia

Devoted to Maria Sharapova, Mary Pierce and Steffi Graf
Shimizu Amon is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 15th, 2006, 05:39 PM   #818
country flag clementine

clementine has a brilliant future clementine has a brilliant future clementine has a brilliant future clementine has a brilliant future clementine has a brilliant future clementine has a brilliant future clementine has a brilliant future clementine has a brilliant future clementine has a brilliant future clementine has a brilliant future clementine has a brilliant future

Clever Maria

SHARAPOVA CATCHES THIEF: Maria says she caught kid who stole her phone at Starbucks in Madrid and then delivers these lines on her blog: "Quote of the week goes to moi, well actually it's more of a comeback line. Mike [Joyce] says 'Girls are like subways, they come and go every 5 minutes,' … to which I say 'Boys are like a parking lot. … They're either taken or handicapped." Take that, Andy.
clementine is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 12:10 AM   #819
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Laura. That's easier to spell than your board name.

Hi Tangy, it's nice to see you here in Andy's girlfriend's forum.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 16th, 2006, 01:06 AM   #820
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat View Post
Hi Laura. That's easier to spell than your board name.

Hi Tangy, it's nice to see you here in Andy's girlfriend's forum.
did I miss something??
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2006, 11:38 AM   #821
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute

UK Daily Express just caught up with the Thief story...

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 18th, 2006, 12:57 PM   #822
country flag Shimizu Amon

Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future Shimizu Amon has a brilliant future

Still think it's a real funny story. It's something that happens in a movie.

4452... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria's Official Slayer of the Maria Mafia

Devoted to Maria Sharapova, Mary Pierce and Steffi Graf
Shimizu Amon is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 19th, 2006, 08:48 AM   #823
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Don't mess with Maria

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 26th, 2006, 10:32 PM   #824
country flag kookabura17
Registered 1

kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice

http://baselinetennisblog.blogspot.c...und-bites_26.h

I didn't know where to post this but I found the last comment quite interesting. Also, he was apparently imitating her in a "none too flattering" way. Sounds like he is bitter about something.
kookabura17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 26th, 2006, 10:33 PM   #825
country flag kookabura17
Registered 1

kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice kookabura17 is just really nice

Here's another one.
http://www.ontennis.com/news/2006/11...xhibition.html
kookabura17 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread