** Masha News and Articles! ** - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 9th, 2006, 01:27 AM   #736
country flag myxomatosis

myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by markspot
I wonder if there is some tennis related event or something in Sochi right now? Or maybe some family friend from old neighborhood (parents may be friends) or even related to Kafelnikov
lol it's a good question!
Although the little Zvonareva incident from the same newspaper makes me think that they're just trying to stir up controversy and excitement around Maria. So it really makes me question this "boyfriend" story, although they claim this came from Maria's own lips, instead of the usual "quotes from friends" (as was the case with Roddick). So who knows?

Ontario Loves the Laura Party 2007!!!
myxomatosis is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2006, 01:30 AM   #737
country flag markspot

markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold
I keep editing and adding stuff to the same post and get out of sync with you

It is also possible that she herself wants to get back at Roddick or just to stir things up out of boredom ..
markspot is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 01:33 AM   #738
country flag myxomatosis

myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute
Oi, well I don't think she was ever actually with Roddick in the first place...

You speak Russian then too Mark?
(And I think of "located" as usually being temporary living arrangements. Although sometimes "temporary" can mean 2+ years. So yes I agree it's quite ambiguous).

Old Oct 9th, 2006, 01:39 AM   #739
country flag bellascarlett

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute
Ah...I knew there was nothing to the Roddick rumors.

But this is very suspicious...Maria never talks about her personal life...god forbid even admit to having a boyfriend...but as soon as Roddick is rumored to be Paris' new boytoy and was reportedly touchy feely with her, Maria suddenly out of the ordinary reveals she has a bf? Sounds very PR-ish to me...

Although I'm quite excited for her if she has found herself a Russian guy. But this doesn't sound right right now...we'll see...

Last edited by bellascarlett : Oct 9th, 2006 at 01:48 AM.
bellascarlett is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 01:42 AM   #740
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Katie has it all sussed....its a diversion by both Maria and Roddick
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 01:45 AM   #741
country flag markspot

markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold markspot is a splendid one to behold
Unless she really was and now is pissed off...

I don't know if I speak Russian, (almost) never tried, but I doubt it, no practice
I just understand everything, both written and spoken, can read books or watch movies, no problem, and I easily hear foreign accents in russian.
And yes, I know that both book titles from that Seinfeld episode are wrong:
War and Peace
War, what it is good for
In russian, it is
War and the World
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 01:45 AM   #742

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by myxomatosis
You're right. I speak Russian and I translated it a bit too precisely. It does indeed say that he's just "located" in Sochi right now.
I think the rest of the translation is fairly accurate though. I wasn't going for a professional translation here.
How did you come to speak Russian? Are you one?
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 01:52 AM   #743
country flag myxomatosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan23

Katie has it all sussed....its a diversion by both Maria and Roddick
I gotta say, Roddick could have come up with someone a bit better than Paris "famewhore" Hilton. I see her as a walking STD...

Wow Mark, I take it you're really good with languages then? Or did you grow up hearing it spoken a lot?

Old Oct 9th, 2006, 01:52 AM   #744
country flag myxomatosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellascarlett
How did you come to speak Russian? Are you one?
lol no just a wannabe Russian. I'm a Russian major at university and I spent a few months studying in St. Petersburg.

Old Oct 9th, 2006, 01:55 AM   #745
country flag markspot

Quote:
I gotta say, Roddick could have come up with someone a bit better than Paris "famewhore" Hilton. I see her as a walking STD...

Wow Mark, I take it you're really good with languages then? Or did you grow up hearing it spoken a lot?
As a true Masha's fan I learned Russian, obviously!
But not really, yes, I heard it quite a lot
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 01:57 AM   #746

Quote:
lol no just a wannabe Russian. I'm a Russian major at university and I spent a few months studying in St. Petersburg.
That's great! I'm jealous. I wanted to go study in Russia for a semester but as it is I am already studying abroad. You finishing soon?
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 02:00 AM   #747
country flag myxomatosis

Quote:
That's great! I'm jealous. I wanted to go study in Russia for a semester but as it is I am already studying abroad. You finishing soon?
Yup! I'm in my last year! Don't know what I'm going to do afterward though...

Where are you studying right now bella?

Old Oct 9th, 2006, 02:04 AM   #748
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
easy target
pavlyuchenkova

Old Oct 9th, 2006, 02:05 AM   #749

Quote:
Yup! I'm in my last year! Don't know what I'm going to do afterward though...

Where are you studying right now bella?
Oh good luck! I'm sorta in the same boat. Anyway, no I've been based here in New York since 2001. Basically went to the states for college and now I find myself in grad school also here. Originally from Manila.

When you thought of majoring in Russian, what did you plan on doing after?
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 02:05 AM   #750
country flag Dan23

Quote:
Russian is hard to learn
pavlyuchenkova

Closed Thread