** Masha News and Articles! ** - Page 201 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 19th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #3001
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! **

3 days til I see her

Old Jul 19th, 2009, 06:59 PM   #3002
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
3 days til I see her
I am envious. But I am glad - of course. Great!!
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 10:40 PM   #3003
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
3 days til I see her
ugh! lucky !!

take pics ! ( I know you will but still )
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2009, 07:09 AM   #3004
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
3 days til I see her

Lucky you, have fun

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2009, 07:42 AM   #3005
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Thanks guys! I'll tell her you send all your love Yes, I will definitely take pictures. Lots and lots of them.
Old Jul 20th, 2009, 02:56 PM   #3006
country flag GrafMariaPetraK
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of

New doodle
Hello Hello!

Summer has finally arrived and I can't tell you how much I love this time of year. Well maybe not the 115 degree weather that I was in a couple weeks ago in Scottsdale, but overall I like everything about it. Everyone is outside enjoying the summer... speaking of which, not sure what's going on but there's a huge baby boom in MB....every woman is either pregnant or wheeling around a baby.

I have been training quite a bit in the last couple of weeks, trying to build a good base for the summer, especially my strength and conditioning. I usually never like to do running/sprint workouts but I'm actually learning to appreciate them. The worst part about them is that there's no way to make it easier, especially when you have a heart rate monitor, which sadly never lies.

Apart from working, I took a 2 day trip to Lake Arrowhead last weekend...it is such an oasis up there...I don't do anything but read (my latest book was The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga, really recommend it), ride around on the boat and listen to Madonna in full blast. I even tried fishing this time, which I learned is a total bore.|

My collection for Cole Haan is coming out end of August and I cannot wait to see it in stores! It's so strange to see something that has been worked on for the whole year, to be finally hitting stores in less than a month. The response from magazine editors has been really positive. The first collection is not too big...only 2 pairs of heels (one which I have already worn to a couple events), 3 boots (the over the knee boot is my fave), and ballet flats in great colors. There are a few different bags as well! (The Hobo is so cool!!) Can you tell how excited I am!! I am writing this as I'm sitting at my fave hole in the wall reflexology place after a long day of practice....why are those types of places always the best!?

Anyways I have a World Team Tennis match coming up in a few days...those are always very fun and entertaining! I never forget how much experience I gained from playing all those matches when I was younger. Oh I've also been meaning to tell you guys how awesome it was to meet Frank Gehry and work on my earrings for the US Open. He has been one of my all time favorite architects and I was so excited when he started making jewelry for Tiffany. I ended up going to his studio a few months ago which was completely surreal! He showed me around all the different sections of his studio, not to mention there were about a 100 of different projects he was working on at the same time! Those are the days where I just have to pinch myself to make sure it's not a dream. Alrighty I'm done with my treatment and headed home for a nice home cooked meal and some good quality mattress time!

Oh and check out my friends new show www.directv.com/thewanted .....I can't wait to watch it with popcorn in hand!!
Old Jul 20th, 2009, 02:57 PM   #3007
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute

Very glad to hear about the running workouts!
swissmr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2009, 04:31 PM   #3008
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

runnig workouts are for her movement?? if that's true that's great!
you should support a good player and not a stinking cheat with an attitude problem
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 20th, 2009, 05:14 PM   #3009
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamchamp View Post
if that's true that's great!
No, I think she's lying.

Why would she say something that isn't true?
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 12:26 AM   #3010
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, I think she's lying.

Why would she say something that isn't true?
I wasn't trying to say that "true" was not the right word, I wanted to know if that kind nof workout was to improve her movement(speed)
you should support a good player and not a stinking cheat with an attitude problem
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 04:54 PM   #3011
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait for WTT today Does anyone know if we will have some sort of livestream?
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 06:54 PM   #3012
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

^ there is usually no coverage for WTT, as far as I remember but hopefully we will get something.
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 12:54 AM   #3013
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

its shown on The Tennis Channel......im waiting for it to start
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 01:10 AM   #3014
country flag Craig.
My girl

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacey View Post
its shown on The Tennis Channel......im waiting for it to start
OMG record it or something!!!!!!!!!! Plz
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 01:15 AM   #3015
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

OMFG!!!!!!!!!! there not even showing her match. They must think people want to see John McEnroe....because that what team they decided to go with.........IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!