** Masha News and Articles! ** - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 17th, 2008, 11:32 PM   #1531
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! **

If Hillary Clinton were as mature as Maria, she would be ahead of Obama, instead of trailing him.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 18th, 2008, 12:24 AM   #1532
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
If Hillary Clinton were as mature as Maria, she would be ahead of Obama, instead of trailing him.
I loved the analogy!!
Natasc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 08:32 AM   #1533
country flag mal

mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasc View Post
you kidding me right?

Maria is the player that gives the most matures interviews on the tour.
She's sarcastic and sometimes ironic, which are things that you CAN'T do unless you are clever
but not only this, she has remarkable quotes that most of us remenber till this day

why would she be angry?
it's pass and done... besides a angry player is a sign an imature player for me, not only this, but a sore loser as well...
Maria is no more nor less mature than Venus if you ask me.

Why would she be angry with Joyce? Because he is telling her too many things and she gets confused.That's why, but why angry?

It's done in the past? So you think she is immature and a sore loser as well? Did you ever hear of "Don't count your chickens before they cross the road" and "You don't know what you've got till it gone?"? Maybe you're too young for such foolishness? just for the record, I've never met maria, and probably never will unless she is planning a visit, but again, why wold she?
mal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 09:10 AM   #1534
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
Maria is no more nor less mature than Venus if you ask me.

Why would she be angry with Joyce? Because he is telling her too many things and she gets confused.That's why, but why angry?

It's done in the past? So you think she is immature and a sore loser as well? Did you ever hear of "Don't count your chickens before they cross the road" and "You don't know what you've got till it gone?"? Maybe you're too young for such foolishness? just for the record, I've never met maria, and probably never will unless she is planning a visit, but again, why wold she?
dude..I'm from Brazil, so I have a reasonable excuse for sometimes missunderstand the posts...but what's yours?

You said something about Maria being angry and I was quoting this...
and where I said that Maria was a sore loser?!
I said exactly the opposite!!

The both Williams are arrogant... TRuth to be told that Vee is less.. I even like her
they never give the oppo enought credit when they got beat...
which is not mature.

but you said that Maria looked like a teenager on her interviews, so you're saying that Venus looks like this as well?
I think both are mature (also they aren't that young anymore)
but Maria express herself very well and has definatelly the best interviews that I have ever seen... and look that I do read loads of differents type of interviews (from politics to tennis players)

as Nel's (litle bit ironic) post

Quote:
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 10:31 AM   #1535
country flag mal

mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold

As they say in Germany, fair enough.
I've never been to Brazil, only read about it in Martin Rattler (R.M. Ballentyne, author of A Coral Island) , however as a New Zealander who speaks only one language, I pride myself on understanding that.
As for Hillary, she will be president of the United States one day, but I doubt that Maria ever will. Maybe she will be big in Russia, or go to China and be famous in that country, but one thing I do know about Norway, to the Polish, it is the same as Germany, and the rest of Europe, including France.

Now, back to the tennis.
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 01:10 PM   #1536
country flag mal

[quote=purplish;12965611][b]Maria Sharapova defeats Bethanie Mattek

Quote:
Q. Are you surprised how well
you're playing on clay right now?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: I'm just taking
it one match at a time. You know,
I'm going to be facing tougher
competition as the matches go on,
and like I said, right now is just
a matter of learning out there and
getting better. That's my goal,
to get as many matches and to
learn as many things at the end of
the day, win or lose.
We use beehive matches,(don't ask) and that makes me think of the B52's. It's all knowledge.

Quote:
Q. What did you think of that
call, that lines call when the
ball was clearly out and it was
called out and the chairperson
came over and you circled it, but
she went over about five or ten
feet away from where you were.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I think it was
my fault. I saw the wrong mark.
Yeah. I think I did.

Quote:
Q. That was kind of humerus, if
nothing else.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah. I tend to
make things a little humerus for
myself, unnecessarily.
John Cage, when asked by an aging woman at a party what he thought the symbolism of a mushroom was, thought for a few days then replied that mushrooms grew on decaying wood, and therefore they symbolized the getting rid of old rubbish.

Quote:
Q. What about on-the-court
coaching? You know Michael Joyce
sometimes comes out, but he didn't
come out tonight.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah. I didn't
need him tonight.
I heard they are seeing each other regularly.

Quote:
Q. Do you get much out of it
when the coach comes out?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: A few things
here and there. My coach knows I
like to keep it very short and
sweet and simple. I don't like
too much complicated things
because I always play by instinct,
and when someone tells me to do
too many things, I just get angry
at them, so it's better to keep it
short.
Like the time she was in the supermarket and the checkout girl asked her to find another aisle? They should have just banned her outright.
Maria is not the only one saying that.

Quote:
. Did your foot hit the net
last week on that first point of
the tiebreak?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I don't know
because I didn't feel it, but the
umpire was right there, so she
must have seen it, so I guess I
did.
If she has been told once, she has been told a thousand times, "don't touch the net, so what does she do?
She's old enough to know what will happen if she touches the net.

Quite a revealing interview I thought. Good work.
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 02:16 PM   #1537
country flag Cat123

Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of

Well, I don't think any player would touch the net on purpose! can't be helped sometimes.

I think Maria's very mature, unlike a certain future opponent of hers who regularly spits the dummy when things don't go her way in a match
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 02:34 PM   #1538
country flag Natasc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat123 View Post
Well, I don't think any player would touch the net on purpose! can't be helped sometimes.

I think Maria's very mature, unlike a certain future opponent of hers who regularly spits the dummy when things don't go her way in a match
true...

Quote:
As they say in Germany, fair enough.
I've never been to Brazil, only read about it in Martin Rattler (R.M. Ballentyne, author of A Coral Island) , however as a New Zealander who speaks only one language, I pride myself on understanding that.
As for Hillary, she will be president of the United States one day, but I doubt that Maria ever will. Maybe she will be big in Russia, or go to China and be famous in that country, but one thing I do know about Norway, to the Polish, it is the same as Germany, and the rest of Europe, including France.

Now, back to the tennis.

I will try to paint what I'm saying for you next time...
because everything you just said now has abasolutely nothing to do with what I said...
most of what you said don't make sense at all!!

when either of us said that Maria wasn't going to be a president?!

seriously...
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 03:33 PM   #1539
country flag morningglory

morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute morningglory has a reputation beyond repute

"humerus" ???
Did they mean "humorous" as in "funny" ? >_<
Seriously...
morningglory is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 04:15 PM   #1540
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

Quote:

Now, back to the tennis.
I just hope and pray that Maria never becomes Putin's wife. (he is marrying a russian gymnast--and there is speculation that he will inevitably end up injured from it.)

Not sure he goes for the mature types, anyway.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 04:32 PM   #1541
country flag Natasc

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I just hope and pray that Maria never becomes Putin's wife. (he is marrying a russian gymnast--and there is speculation that he will inevitably end up injured from it.)

Not sure he goes for the mature types, anyway.

i don't think she ever will!!

Putin
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 04:53 PM   #1542
LizeT

LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of LizeT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat123 View Post

agree..i think if that opponent lose today, i bet there will be excuses like oh my ankle was kinda bothering me blah blah or she was just having lucky shots blah blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningglory View Post
"humerus" ???
Did they mean "humorous" as in "funny" ? >_<
Seriously...
i think they meant humerous, just a typo error
LizeT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 01:03 AM   #1543
country flag Natasc

Maria's interview after the QF against Serena, here goes the link:

http://www.familycirclecup.com/pages...0418184746.pdf
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 01:22 AM   #1544
country flag mal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasc View Post
Maria's interview after the QF against Serena, here goes the link:

http://www.familycirclecup.com/pages...0418184746.pdf
Did she manage to hit one into Mari's HUGE backcourt? Sorry I just can't watch, it is too painful.
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 02:53 AM   #1545
country flag Mchstnate

Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all Mchstnate is a name known to all

Maria should be ranked 3 now right?
Mchstnate is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread