Official "Vive La Masha Fierce" Chat Spot - Ab sofort mit gratis Deutschkurs. Hurra! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2009, 12:12 PM   #1
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Official "Vive La Masha Fierce" Chat Spot - Ab sofort mit gratis Deutschkurs. Hurra!

Well, hello there everybody!

2009 is OVA! Welcome to a new decade of fierce shrieks, icy stares, hard hitting bitchyness and breathtaking pictures!

2010 is finally here!

And we have the first two titles already! Masha is determined to become the new MM Queen and rock Bali at the end of the year!!!

j/k. After an untimely exit at the AO, her loss against Jay-Z and the bone bruise STD, she's shown that she's still willing to spend countless hours on the practice courts and improve her game. As a result, she introduced us to one of her newest aliases Claypova!

Next up: BirMMingham!

Can't wait to get started at the AO later this month!

In the meantime check out the Official Maria Sharapova Dictionary!

Masha Fierce (Who doesn't love her?)

Mashadorable ()

Mashadorkable ( with a cherry on top)

Semipova (Haven't seen her in a minute)

Fitpova (A new member to the group)

Fighterpova (Check out her 3-set credentials!)

Bambipova (A Pova of rare sort. Only seen in springtime)

Claypova (A new and improved Bambipova )

Banannapova ()

Poova (Can't stand this bitch)

and of course Errorpova, Poova's Siamese twin, determined to make our lives living hell!

If you like them, create your own Mashatar and pay tribute to her goddessness

And as always:

Last edited by Marilyn Monheaux : Jul 9th, 2010 at 08:05 PM.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2009, 12:16 PM   #2
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Official Off Season Thread

Poova ?

Great thread for chatting during the offseason
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 12:36 PM   #3
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
Apart from Maria coming back, she's also introduced us to her new aliases

Masha Fierce (Who doesn't love her?)

Mashadorable ()

Mashadorkable ( with a cherry on top)

and Poova (Can't stand this bitch)
Too funny, the Poova thing just makes me laugh every time.
And I love all the new names, it's like a Maria dictionary

I can't believe the epic Maria match twitter conversations are over for the year Such fun, don't think I would have survived most of these matches without them. Anyone that doesn't have twitter should get it just for these convo's haha.
Katie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 01:03 PM   #4
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Have a nice off-season, Masha!!!
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 01:20 PM   #5
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

This is going to be the longest off season ever

But after her not playing for 10 months, this is like nothing really
Especially since she's away healthy now.

Hope that next year she kicks ass in the slams, makes the top 10( which shouldn't even be a problem for her) and win a few titles. And most important of all, stay healthy!

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 01:51 PM   #6
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

My goals for Masha for next year:

1. stay healthy
2. regain spot in top 10
3. win at least 1 title

Should be doable for Mashadorkable
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 02:29 PM   #7
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summon View Post
This is going to be the longest off season ever

But after her not playing for 10 months, this is like nothing really
Especially since she's away healthy now.
If we can get through 10 months of no Maria playing tennis, the off season is nothing well kind of nothing haha
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 02:41 PM   #8
country flag xxsandra

xxsandra is just really nice xxsandra is just really nice xxsandra is just really nice xxsandra is just really nice xxsandra is just really nice xxsandra is just really nice xxsandra is just really nice xxsandra is just really nice xxsandra is just really nice xxsandra is just really nice xxsandra is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie. View Post
Too funny, the Poova thing just makes me laugh every time.
And I love all the new names, it's like a Maria dictionary

I can't believe the epic Maria match twitter conversations are over for the year Such fun, don't think I would have survived most of these matches without them. Anyone that doesn't have twitter should get it just for these convo's haha.
Poova makes me laugh all the time too haha
xxsandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 03:12 PM   #9
Break My Rapture
Heaux

What does Poova mean ???
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 03:18 PM   #10
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pietaar View Post
What does Poova mean ???
Poova is the person who play epically badly. You know how some people call her Pova, well rasha91 kept calling her Poova instead of Pova, so that is now the name adopted for when Maria plays badly
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 03:30 PM   #11
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie. View Post
Poova is the person who play epically badly. You know how some people call her Pova, well rasha91 kept calling her Poova instead of Pova, so that is now the name adopted for when Maria plays badly
Oh like that,
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 03:38 PM   #12
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Someone is raiding our forum http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showt...87961&page=956

Whoever you are RealityPolice: Man up and tell us!
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 04:31 PM   #13
country flag winchester

winchester is a glorious beacon of light winchester is a glorious beacon of light winchester is a glorious beacon of light winchester is a glorious beacon of light winchester is a glorious beacon of light winchester is a glorious beacon of light winchester is a glorious beacon of light winchester is a glorious beacon of light winchester is a glorious beacon of light winchester is a glorious beacon of light winchester is a glorious beacon of light

Three months without Maria, Im gonna die
winchester is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 04:58 PM   #14
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
Someone is raiding our forum http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showt...87961&page=956

Whoever you are RealityPolice: Man up and tell us!
you're right
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 05:06 PM   #15
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO.

Why don't we get those kinds of thread here in TF? I mean, there's a tennis player's bulge and shirtless thread over there on MTF.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote