The doubles seeds ... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 20th, 2004, 05:23 PM   #1
country flag Hercules

Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of Hercules has much to be proud of
The doubles seeds ...

At this moment

1 Kuznetsova / Likhovtseva (RUS) - 8
2 Martínez / Ruano Pascual (SPA) - 16
3 Navratilova / Raymond (USA) - 17
4 Molik / Stubbs (AUS) - 30
5 Farina Elia / Schiavone (ITA) - 50
6 Casanova / Schnyder (SUI) - 53
7 Li / Sun (CHI) - 58
8 Suarez / Tarabini (ARG) - 61
9 Sequera / Vento-Kabchi - 67
10 Asagoe / Sugiyama (JPN) - 75
11 Hantuchova / Husarova (SVK) - 80
12 Yan / Zheng (CHI) - 83
13 Dementieva / Myskina (RUS) - 86
14 Pratt / Stosur (AUS) - 92
15 Prakusya / Widjaja (INA) - 99
16 Garbin / Vinci (ITA) - 104
17 Krizan / Srebotnik (SLO) - 116
18 Beygelzimer / Perebiynis (UKR) - 117
19 Mandula / Nagy (HUN) - 143
20 Dechy / Testud (FRA) - 219
21 Prusova / Strycova (CZE) - 247
22 Medina Garrigues / Sánchez Vicario (SPA) - 310
23 Daniilidou / Zachariadou (GRE) - 362
24 Morigami / Obata (JPN) - 378
25 Kostanic / Sprem (CRO) - 380
26 Kremer / Schaul (LUX) - 389
27 Ani / Kanepi (EST) - 420
28 Kurhajcova / Sucha (SVK) - 633
29 Castaño / Zuluaga (COL) - 647
30 Matevzic / Pisnik (SLO) - 1065
31 Mauresmo / Pierce (FRA) - NR + 46
32 Williams / Williams (USA) - NR + NR
Advertisement

Old Jul 20th, 2004, 06:17 PM   #2
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
4th seeds ey? go Alicia and Renae

and Pratt/Stosur

by the way as Sam is Injured if she withdrew would we be allowed to swap her for Lisa McShea or would another team get the spot?
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2004, 07:08 PM   #3
country flag mn73

mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold
They will have to seed the Williams sisters here - a first round encounter against Kuznetsova/Likhovtseva would dash two people's Olympics dreams in round one!

Jelena Jankovic : US Open finalist 2008 and World No. 1

Jennifer Capriati : 3 Grand Slams, Olympic Gold and World No.1

[center]Rafael Nadal : 10 Grand Slams, Olympic Gold and World No.1 [/center]
mn73 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2004, 08:48 PM   #4
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
Good Luck: 3 Navratilova / Raymond
Molik / Stubbs

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2004, 10:30 PM   #5
country flag Babolatpro880
Team WTAworld

Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm so disappointed that Gisela isn't playing with Tarabini. They've been such a good doubles team this year. But then that would leave the number one doubles player without a partner for the Olympics, so they wouldn't do that. However, Dulko is a higher ranked doubles player than Tarabini, so maybe it should have been Suarez/Dulko?

2009 Australian Open Wildcard Playoff Winner
Babolatpro880 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2004, 11:03 PM   #6
country flag Peer101

Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice
Williams / Williams these two better not be seeded because that would be unfair to players that should be

SHAHAR PEER

Maria Fernanda Alvarez Terran [bolivia]
Iri Tulyaganova is Back!
Peer101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 12:01 PM   #7
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonpro880
I'm so disappointed that Gisela isn't playing with Tarabini. They've been such a good doubles team this year. But then that would leave the number one doubles player without a partner for the Olympics, so they wouldn't do that. However, Dulko is a higher ranked doubles player than Tarabini, so maybe it should have been Suarez/Dulko?
Yeah, but Patricia and Paola have played together before and won things together, and, IMO that experience they have together would probably make them a better option than Paola/Gisela.

Patricia/Gisela are a very good team, (I was amazed when I saw them play at Wimbledon!) but, obviously, given that Paola is the worlds #1 doubles player, she was always going to represent Argentina in doubles.

And, wow! Vivi & Conchita, will be the number 2 seeds, and Paola & Patricia, the number 8 seeds? Cool!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 08:43 PM   #8
country flag rjd1111

rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute rjd1111 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer101
Williams / Williams these two better not be seeded because that would be unfair to players that should be

Why Not. They are 6 time GS winners and defending olympic Champs in
doubles

Do you really think the other top teams want to face the the Sisters
in the first round.
rjd1111 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2004, 12:44 PM   #9
country flag Paneru

Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer101
Sure.

And when they kick a couple of top seeds out in the first couple of
rounds don't be one of the one's who'll surely be bithching and
moaning about it!

i hope they aren't seeded and can just plough through the field
starting with the top seeds!
Paneru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote