---- Wild Cards????---- - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 27th, 2004, 06:32 PM   #16
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
YAY GO MAUREEN BABY!

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2004, 10:19 PM   #17
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
Melanie should get one

Unless her confidence is shattered bu her 0-6 0-6 defeat to some no name asian player
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2004, 10:19 PM   #18
country flag Marty_mtl

Marty_mtl is just really nice Marty_mtl is just really nice Marty_mtl is just really nice Marty_mtl is just really nice Marty_mtl is just really nice Marty_mtl is just really nice Marty_mtl is just really nice Marty_mtl is just really nice Marty_mtl is just really nice Marty_mtl is just really nice Marty_mtl is just really nice
Dubois should get the WC for main draw and Wozniak, Marois, Ko and Zoricic the WC for qualy. I agree with cdpoulin saying that wozniak deserved the WC main draw as well but Dubois had better results with higher ranked players.
Old Jul 28th, 2004, 08:39 PM   #19
country flag Captain.Canada

Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_Fan
ok where do you get off saying that shit, i watched the matches last year and m-e and meli's matches were last on, and the stands still had people in them cheering them on, and it was in toronto. you are the only person that were bitching about WC's and how the french players wouldn't get them. Last year no one was upset that they got them. And im sorry if you think that meli should get a wc just becoz she played a great match last year, well then lets go back a few more years where mo beat kremer in the first round, thats good enough to get her another wc to. Becoz we all know that your past performence will determine how well you play this time. I am also pissed off that you are generalizing again. Im sorry but there are people out there that want to see mo play, me for one, you keep forgetting not everyone is a fucking political retard like you. This is a tennis tournament, it brings people from other places, ie people who don't give a fuck about seperation, and im sure they would rather watch mo lose 7-6 6-1 while breaking racquets and kicking chairs then see meli get double bageled by someone who will lose in the next round 1 and 1.
Totally agree!
Captain.Canada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2004, 08:43 PM   #20
country flag Captain.Canada

Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold
I think the wildcards should go to..
Main Draw
WC - Marie-Čve Pelletier
WC - Maureen Drake
WC - Stéphanie Dubois

Qualifying
WC - Aleksandra Wozniak
WC - Mélanie Marois
WC - Diana Srebrovic
WC - Katarina Zoricic
Captain.Canada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2004, 08:54 PM   #21
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
You forgot Beier Nathan!

Actually, the prequalies are being played right now, and the semis are Rice, Tetreault, Zoricic and Biro!
Old Jul 29th, 2004, 01:58 AM   #22
country flag barabanschikova_fan

barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all
wow cool canuck and me almost on the same side of the net write it guys it wont happen sometimes, you see... lol
Old Jul 29th, 2004, 03:11 AM   #23
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
There are 4 WCs in the amin draw i think....3 for canadian and one of the gold exepmt!
Old Jul 29th, 2004, 03:34 AM   #24
country flag ToeTag

ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by barabanschikova_fan
Maureen Drake... again, again and again... it make me sick... after that she cry because Navratilova is still playing..navratilova could get it the main of any tournamenet by playing qualies...not you maureen...

But am i surprise with Tennis Canada decision? Nooooooooo, they still make me sick! But her on court 6!!! With 2-3 persons i nthe stand! We don't care here!!!

I couldn't agree more!! I can't stand her! She made complete ass of herself last year with her pathetic "performance" er temper tantrum. I don't care if she is our #1...give the wildcard to someone else. She is 30 something,and she has had enough WC's.Give it to the younger players.
ToeTag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2004, 05:41 AM   #25
CoryAnnAvants#1

CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by seabreeze

I couldn't agree more!! I can't stand her! She made complete ass of herself last year with her pathetic "performance" er temper tantrum. I don't care if she is our #1...give the wildcard to someone else. She is 30 something,and she has had enough WC's.Give it to the younger players.
Everyone is entitled to a bad day and that was definitely one of them for Maureen. Up until a few weeks ago I would have agreed with you, but Mo just reached the finals of two 50K tournaments, something she hasn't been able to do in a couple years. Based on those performances, I'd say she's now earned her chance to shine on her home stage.

And if you go and pull a Tennis Australia by handing out your wildcards exclusively to the younger players in Canada, you're gonna have another Olivia Lukaszewicz incident on your hands. Do you really think it's wise to take a junior who's one of the pack (if that) in 25K qualifying and throw them on a big court in the main draw of a Tier I? Many of these juniors (save for Dubois) can barely beat players top in the 500...they're not going to beat top 60 players out of nowhere.
CoryAnnAvants#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2004, 10:19 PM   #26
country flag FLL

FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future
Dubois is officialy in the qualies.. She recieved a qualy WC
FLL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2004, 10:20 PM   #27
country flag FLL

FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future FLL has a brilliant future
As well as Marois so I think Wozniak got it!
FLL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2004, 10:58 PM   #28
country flag CJK

CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road
lol, Maria. I hope though, but if we dont pay her anything, she probably wont come.
CJK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2004, 11:25 PM   #29
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

Dubois in qualies She deserved a main draw WC!
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 08:55 AM   #30
country flag Kuti Kis&Monica

Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of Kuti Kis&Monica has much to be proud of
We want Nancy !!!!!!!! Go Nancy Loeffler-Caro
Kuti Kis&Monica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote