Should Venus request a wildcard into Roger's Cup? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2004, 12:49 PM   #1
country flag maccardel

maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all
Should Venus request a wildcard into Roger's Cup?

Considering that she needs the points and she just pulled out of San Diego wouldn't it be smart to request a wildcard just to gain some points and also some extra practice, right before the olympics?
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2004, 01:04 PM   #2
country flag Paneru

Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by maccardel
Considering that she needs the points and she just pulled out of San Diego wouldn't it be smart to request a wildcard just to gain some points and also some extra practice, right before the olympics?
If and only if her wrist is 100% or nearly.

Didn't they offer her one last year?

They'll probably offer her one again this year
given the circumstances surrounding Venus.
Paneru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 04:22 PM   #3
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
I hope she does, cause i at elast wanna see her live once in my life!
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 04:25 PM   #4
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
I hope she DOES not One Williams is enough for me !!

It's (kind of) a joke my friends ! Don't take it the wrong way, but I'd rather go watch live *other* players that I less often see on TV
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 04:27 PM   #5
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
same here...But not for venus lol
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 04:37 PM   #6
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute
Nah, she never plays Roger's Cup - tends to play at New Haven instead
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 07:49 PM   #7
country flag CJK

CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road CJK is on a distinguished road
She is not playing New Haven this year, I hope she requests one, she'll be top 8 seeds. We need a Williams in our draw please......c'mon Venus, just ask.
CJK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote