A few news tidbits..... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 15th, 2004, 09:26 PM   #1
country flag Tratree

Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of
A few news tidbits.....

• Jennifer pulled out with a hamstring injury
  • The draw will be made at noon on Saturday.
  • All-Access Hour is on Monday at noon.
I'll be there a few days next week, so I'll post any news I get. That's it for now. I'm gonna try and make the draw on Saturday or at least check out some qualies on Sunday.
Tratree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2004, 09:56 PM   #2
country flag Lee-Waters' Boy
SMUstang

Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute
IF You are able to get a copy of the qualifying draw before it is available online could you post it thanks

My Girls:
Ospina, Snyder, Irvin, Bradshaw, Dabek, Cargill, Frazier, Granville,
Craybas, Harkleroad, Schlukebir, Cochran, Seles, Mall, Reeves

Mouhtassine, Drake, Foretz, Camerin, Arvidsson, G Baker, Lubiani, Hantuchova,
Bartoli, Jidkova, Wheeler, Loeffler-Caro, L Reilly, Vakulenko, Pelletier, Tarabini, Molik

I Miss Zvereva, Cacic, Kelesi, Cristea, Ghirardi,
Reinach, Kandarr, Rottier, A Miller, Asa, Testud

Lee-Waters' Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2004, 10:15 PM   #3
country flag Tratree

Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of
If I get it, I will post it here
Old Jul 16th, 2004, 01:41 AM   #4
country flag Shooter

Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future Shooter has a brilliant future
Qualie Draws & Order of Play

If anyone can post the qualifying draw and/or order of play the night before, or even the morning of the action, I'd appreciate it if you can post it here. These were not posted to the WTA website last year until after the qualies ended. This info would be help me plan my picture-taking this weekend.

Thanks.

Shooter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2004, 12:35 PM   #5
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter
If anyone can post the qualifying draw and/or order of play the night before, or even the morning of the action, I'd appreciate it if you can post it here. These were not posted to the WTA website last year until after the qualies ended. This info would be help me plan my picture-taking this weekend.

Thanks.

The quali draw and schedule is now on the wta site.

Thanks Tratree for the draw info you can get!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2004, 01:37 PM   #6
country flag Tratree

Sorry guys, I got the Q draw and schedule last night around nine, but couldn't get on the board! I think I'm going to the draw ceremony at noon, so I'll let you know if I see anyone, but you will probably get the draw before I get back. If not, I'll post it.
Old Jul 17th, 2004, 02:30 PM   #7
country flag Lee-Waters' Boy
SMUstang

Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute
thanks tratree
looking forward to lindsay's draw

My Girls:
Ospina, Snyder, Irvin, Bradshaw, Dabek, Cargill, Frazier, Granville,
Craybas, Harkleroad, Schlukebir, Cochran, Seles, Mall, Reeves

Mouhtassine, Drake, Foretz, Camerin, Arvidsson, G Baker, Lubiani, Hantuchova,
Bartoli, Jidkova, Wheeler, Loeffler-Caro, L Reilly, Vakulenko, Pelletier, Tarabini, Molik

I Miss Zvereva, Cacic, Kelesi, Cristea, Ghirardi,
Reinach, Kandarr, Rottier, A Miller, Asa, Testud

Lee-Waters' Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2004, 03:49 PM   #8
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tratree
  • Jennifer pulled out with a hamstring injury
  • The draw will be made at noon on Saturday.
  • All-Access Hour is on Monday at noon.
I'll be there a few days next week, so I'll post any news I get. That's it for now. I'm gonna try and make the draw on Saturday or at least check out some qualies on Sunday.
Thanks Tratree.. Hopefully we can get the draw on here shortly after it is released..
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote