A mini Patty article... :) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 14th, 2004, 02:24 AM   #1
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
A mini Patty article... :)

Matt Cronin gives a positive glance to the current state of
the Enigma.

http://www.********************/comme...w1_071304.html

"I hung onto tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years.
It is something that is in me, it is me." - JH
Greenout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2004, 02:39 AM   #2
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute
good here positive stuff from patty. it's unfortunate that i'm waiting for the negative stuff to arrive when JR blows in.

i'm going to post this in GM so people see patty isn't a complete bitch.
switz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 09:25 AM   #3
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by switz
good here positive stuff from patty. it's unfortunate that i'm waiting for the negative stuff to arrive when JR blows in.

i'm going to post this in GM so people see patty isn't a complete bitch.
Me, negative? BTW, I read the Peppermint Piece there yesterday and it wasn't controversial. PP thinks she Can Contend for a Slam B4 she's done, fine. Nothing wrong with confidence. (The rest of her comments were nice ones about Venus). And Alex, do Comfort CC, Cantoned in Baech, Sz please.
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 10:28 AM   #4
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyRoger
Me, negative? BTW, I read the Peppermint Piece there yesterday and it wasn't controversial. PP thinks she Can Contend for a Slam B4 she's done, fine. Nothing wrong with confidence. (The rest of her comments were nice ones about Venus). And Alex, do Comfort CC, Cantoned in Baech, Sz please.
yes i spoke with rainer this morning - he is upset that he can't go to america but he's glad that i'm around to comfort him.
Old Jul 15th, 2004, 12:53 AM   #5
country flag switz

oh and btw i just saw that old thread you dug up in your infinite spare time and i just thought it might be interesting to note that this enabler used be schnyder lover before i got banned for threatening to kill pat2003.
Old Jul 15th, 2004, 01:09 AM   #6
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by switz
oh and btw i just saw that old thread you dug up in your infinite spare time and i just thought it might be interesting to note that this enabler used be schnyder lover before i got banned for threatening to kill pat2003.
IC. Anyway Alex, IMO Its unfortunate that he never seriously Had His side presented in English here (perhaps by Kraushaar or Fricker, his 2 main Blick Buddies). And I wish Rainer (and PP, of course) no physical harm, BTW. Gut nacht.
Old Sep 20th, 2004, 11:18 AM   #7
country flag Purple_Llama

Purple_Llama is a name known to all Purple_Llama is a name known to all Purple_Llama is a name known to all Purple_Llama is a name known to all Purple_Llama is a name known to all Purple_Llama is a name known to all Purple_Llama is a name known to all Purple_Llama is a name known to all Purple_Llama is a name known to all Purple_Llama is a name known to all Purple_Llama is a name known to all
I can't read the article Can someone pls repost it?
Purple_Llama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote