Masha-Dasha - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 14th, 2004, 07:14 PM   #16
country flag Anik

Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2004, 07:15 PM   #17
country flag Anik

Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute Anik has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 14th, 2004, 07:16 PM   #18
country flag Anik

Old Jul 14th, 2004, 08:45 PM   #19
country flag cool_olga

cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold
Thanks DSF She's really sweet

-------------------------------------

Anastasia-Myskina.com

Tennis Portal - Inside-Tennis.Net

cool_olga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 10:15 PM   #20
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Daria reminds me of Anna Kournikova at age 9. And the profile photo of Dasha's coach talking to her and pointing remeinds me of a photo of Nick Bollettieri pointing and talking to Anna when she was about 10.

Is Dasha already wearing makeup? I hope not. And I read in a thread at www.mariaworld.net that Dasha is not allwed to give interviews.

And Dasha's big cousin Maria Sharapova came to Bollettieri's when she was only 6 years old. Dasha is 9 and still lives and trains in Sochi, Russia. What gives? Isn't she going to move to Bollettieri's? It worked well for Masha.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2004, 01:42 AM   #21
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat
Daria reminds me of Anna Kournikova at age 9. And the profile photo of Dasha's coach talking to her and pointing remeinds me of a photo of Nick Bollettieri pointing and talking to Anna when she was about 10.

Is Dasha already wearing makeup? I hope not. And I read in a thread at www.mariaworld.net that Dasha is not allwed to give interviews.

And Dasha's big cousin Maria Sharapova came to Bollettieri's when she was only 6 years old. Dasha is 9 and still lives and trains in Sochi, Russia. What gives? Isn't she going to move to Bollettieri's? It worked well for Masha.
maria started playing at 4 1/2 yrs old or somtehitng and dasha only started at age 7 according to all these articles ive been reading, dasha's coach actually said 7 is a bit old to start lol and 4 or 5 is a better age. not sure about bollettieri's. although perhaps they may take a different way to masha because they are already being compared enough, having the same training will enhance that even more.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2004, 02:57 AM   #22
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
omg shes so cute!!!!!!
im a fan already
Old Jul 15th, 2004, 03:00 AM   #23
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinaraSafinaFans

i think its sooo weird and somewhat "wrong" for a child this young to get upset like how a pro does.. does that even make any sense???
she jus should be enjoying her childhood years me thinks...

shes too adorable in that pic
Old Jul 15th, 2004, 03:09 AM   #24
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_is_pink
i think its sooo weird and somewhat "wrong" for a child this young to get upset like how a pro does.. does that even make any sense???

you are making sense to me, but hopefully dasha is allowed to make her own decisions on things like tennis. however in saying that you make sense to me i would have loved to of been training like that as a kid. but i did start playing tennis late (very late actually- only a couple of months before my 18th birthday) so my judgement is only made as a 19 year old (as i am now) rather than a 9 year old (when i was 9 my thoughts may have been quite different to now).

good luck to her tho, im a fan already to hehe.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2004, 03:40 AM   #25
country flag ZAK

ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future
Quote:

Don't read too much into it, it's only one picture. For all we know she could be scratching her forhand
Old Jul 15th, 2004, 04:17 AM   #26
VeraNuVirgosFan

VeraNuVirgosFan has disabled reputation
Quote:
i think its sooo weird and somewhat "wrong" for a child this young to get upset like how a pro does...
But maybe that is one of the essential quality of the future WTA champion ?(I'm not saying a GS champion.)

YVera Brezhneva
of Nu Virgos * ВИА-Гра
Vera – You are my #1!! Я тебя так благодарна!!

* Maша Sharapova * Nicole V * Venus * Лена Dementieva * K-Lina Šprem *
VeraNuVirgosFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2004, 11:36 AM   #27
country flag rwb196

rwb196 is infamous around these parts rwb196 is infamous around these parts rwb196 is infamous around these parts rwb196 is infamous around these parts rwb196 is infamous around these parts rwb196 is infamous around these parts rwb196 is infamous around these parts rwb196 is infamous around these parts rwb196 is infamous around these parts rwb196 is infamous around these parts rwb196 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
I think she's questioning a call and pointing at the mark!

....that's some attitude from a little girl :-)
rwb196 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2004, 11:44 AM   #28
VeraNuVirgosFan

VeraNuVirgosFan has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwb196
I think she's questioning a call and pointing at the mark!

....that's some attitude from a little girl
Very interesting observation (I didn't see it).

YVera Brezhneva
of Nu Virgos * ВИА-Гра
Vera – You are my #1!! Я тебя так благодарна!!

* Maша Sharapova * Nicole V * Venus * Лена Dementieva * K-Lina Šprem *
VeraNuVirgosFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2004, 12:11 PM   #29
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

so cute!!
mandy7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2004, 01:50 PM   #30
country flag Nastyafan

Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice
Wow this kiddy is really cute
And it seems she plays already with passion
Nastyafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote