Harkleroad vs Castellvi Report - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 12th, 2004, 02:05 AM   #1
country flag bis2806

bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute
Harkleroad vs Castellvi Report

Hi guys, today I watched harkleroad playing against Castellvi over at court 7. I must say that ashy is, as usual, consistent and she's always getting all the balls back on to the other side of the court. They both started off well but Ashy always had the upperhand and Castellvi was making UEs. There were some amazing rallies but most of them always ended up either with Castellvi's unforced error or Ashy's brilliant play. Castellvi started to hit better towards the end of the second set as the score got tighther. She pushed herself and at one point she said ''thank the lord'' in her last game when the umpire called ashy's serve 'out'. there was an amazing rally right after that, both players hitting at sharp angles from corner to corner. unfortunately Castellvi couldn't pick it up and ashy just performed really consistent to be able to wrap up the match ashy looked wonderful today, she was in her baby pink nike outfit. I got some pics but it's too bad i can't load them onto the net because i didn't bring my cable over here.

Anyways, i will be tehre for the night session hopefully. Any questions or comments are welcomed! have funnnn

Joe
bis2806 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2004, 03:31 AM   #2
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute
yay ash

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2004, 04:13 PM   #3
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
well done Ashy

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2004, 07:50 PM   #4
country flag Sportfan

Sportfan is a name known to all Sportfan is a name known to all Sportfan is a name known to all Sportfan is a name known to all Sportfan is a name known to all Sportfan is a name known to all Sportfan is a name known to all Sportfan is a name known to all Sportfan is a name known to all Sportfan is a name known to all Sportfan is a name known to all
I'm thrilled to hear Ashley is looking strong hopefully she has a good run in this tournament
Sportfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote