Fed Cup - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2004, 07:25 PM   #1
country flag alexia

alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice
Fed Cup

France vs Italy (quarterfinal)
Rimini, Italy
On saturday and sunday(10 & 11 July) from 16.00 CET
Broadcasting:
Live on SPORT+ (Franch satellite channel on Astra 1G)
Or Rai Sport (Italian satellite channel on Hot bird) from 21.25 CET
Also in Japan on J Sports

French team:
AMELIE MAURESMO
MARY PIERCE
EMILLIE LIOT
TATIANA GOLOVIN

So, if you are not there (I mean in Rimini-Italy), maybe you can watch it anyway...
Go Momo! Go France!
alexia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 9th, 2004, 11:32 PM   #2
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Good luck for Momo.

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2004, 06:43 AM   #3
country flag cro-girl

cro-girl is just really nice cro-girl is just really nice cro-girl is just really nice cro-girl is just really nice cro-girl is just really nice cro-girl is just really nice cro-girl is just really nice cro-girl is just really nice cro-girl is just really nice cro-girl is just really nice cro-girl is just really nice
Good luck France
Old Jul 10th, 2004, 09:33 AM   #4
country flag Katha-Ger

Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice
good luck
Old Jul 10th, 2004, 11:10 PM   #5
country flag Lapin

Lapin has disabled reputation
Amélie won 6/2, 6/1 and Mary won 6/3, 6/4!! Bien joué les filles!!

Crickey - look at the injury to Amélie's hand.....

Lapin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2004, 04:21 PM   #6
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
great pics
thanks to momo's win today...france take a 3-0 lead and are through to the semi's

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2004, 04:29 PM   #7
country flag Katha-Ger

Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice Katha-Ger is just really nice
well done momito and marie........
Old Jul 11th, 2004, 07:47 PM   #8
country flag Petrol

Petrol is a glorious beacon of light Petrol is a glorious beacon of light Petrol is a glorious beacon of light Petrol is a glorious beacon of light Petrol is a glorious beacon of light Petrol is a glorious beacon of light Petrol is a glorious beacon of light Petrol is a glorious beacon of light Petrol is a glorious beacon of light Petrol is a glorious beacon of light Petrol is a glorious beacon of light
Who are France going to play in the semi's? Do they have a chance of getting through to the finals?
Old Jul 11th, 2004, 08:06 PM   #9
country flag TatiAnnahølic

TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrol
Who are France going to play in the semi's? Do they have a chance of getting through to the finals?
hopefully Spain
TatiAnnahølic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2004, 08:46 PM   #10
country flag Tylane

Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of
Guy Forget...
Tylane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2004, 10:17 PM   #11
country flag Lapin

Lapin has disabled reputation

Thanks to suzie for some of the pics!

From the FFT site:
Les Italiennes sauvent l'honneur
Silvia Farina Elia a sauvé l'honneur de l'Italie en s'imposant aux dépens d'Emilie Loit, dans le quatrième simple, 6/3, 2/6, 6/2. Le double a été également remporté par les Italiennes Tathiana Garbin et Roberta Vinci, aux dépens de Tatiana Golovin (qui a donc fait ses grands débuts en Fed Cup) et de Mary Pierce (6/0, 7/6). Au cours de ce double, Amélie Mauresmo a occupé la chaise du capitaine pendant le premier set... sans succès!

The Italians save honour

Sylvia Farina Elia saved Italy's honour by beating Emilie Loit in the 4th singles, 6/3 2/6, 6/2. The doubles was also won by the Italians Tathiana Garbin and Roberta Vinci, against Tatiana Golovin (who therefore made her debut in Fed Cup) and Mary Pierce (6/0, 7/6). In the course of the doubles Amélie Mauresmo occupied the chair of the captain for the first set..... without success!

Félicitations L'Equipe Française!!
Lapin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2004, 10:23 PM   #12
country flag -Em-
Team WTAworld

-Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrol
Belgium lost to Spain today, so France are going to play Spain in the semis...
Old Jul 11th, 2004, 10:25 PM   #13
country flag -Em-
Team WTAworld

-Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, and yes, they definitely have a chance to get to the final....and yes, they definitely have a chance to win the whole thing
Old Jul 11th, 2004, 11:28 PM   #14
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute

Linnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2004, 11:33 AM   #15
country flag Tylane

Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of
His diary before this week-end

vendredi 9 juillet 2004

« Salut. Voici les dernières nouvelles de Rimini quelques minutes avant d’aller m’entraîner, à la veille de notre quart de finale de Fed Cup contre l’Italie. Et je commencerai mon journal par une bonne nouvelle, il y a du mieux concernant mon petit souci à la main. En fait j’ai pu faire une petite séance mercredi et hier également pendant environ trois heures. C’est positif car cette histoire de crevasse au niveau de la paume m’embêtait un peu.

En fait les problèmes ont commencé à Wimbledon, le matin de mon quart de finale exactement, la corne s’est fissurée. Cela ne m’a pas empêché de jouer mais je le sentais à chaque coup. J’ai donc attendu la fin du tournoi pour m’en occuper et on a décidé à notre arrivée en Italie d’enlever tout ce qui gênait. Je n’ai pas de bandage car ce n’était pas pratique pour le contrôle de la raquette.

Sinon tout va bien. L’ambiance est toujours aussi bonne, le groupe est très soudé. On attaque donc samedi et Guy m’a choisie avec Mary pour les simples. Le tirage au sort m’a désignée pour débuter face à Farina. On espère le samedi soir être à 2-0 mais on sait que ça ne sera pas facile du tout. Schiavone et Farina ont fait une belle saison sur terre et puis elles jouent devant leur public.

Et on connaît l’enthousiasme des supporters ici. Mais bon, on est préparé pour ça. On sait aussi que nous avons les moyens de bien faire avec également Marie et Emilie dans le double.

Plus personnellement, je me sens bien, physiquement comme mentalement. Je sors d’un très bon tournoi à Wimbledon et d’un gros match contre Serena. C’est toujours décevant de perdre alors que je n’étais pas loin de la victoire mais je suis heureuse d’avoir bien réagi après Roland. J’ai démontré que je n’avais pas été perturbée par la défaite face à Dementieva.

J’ai l’impression que j’évolue encore, que je progresse même si c’est à mon rythme. Je suis peut-être plus lente que les Belges ou les Williams mais je me sens bien et je gère mieux les choses. Je me suis améliorée dans beaucoup de domaines et en ce qui concerne l’approche mentale d’un tournoi comme Roland, je continuerai à travailler dans ce sens-là et je ne me fais pas de soucis.

Pour terminer, une info extra-tennis. J’ai participé à une pub, en compagnie de Marc Raquil et Muriel Hurtis pour Afflelou réalisée par un de mes bons copains, Michel Boujenah. Il est venu me voir à Wimbledon pour le tournage et on s’est bien marré. C’était la première fois que je me retrouvais dans une publicité. L’ambiance était excellente, une très bonne expérience.

Je couperai une semaine après le week-end de la Fed Cup avant d’attaquer la période nord-américaine avec les tournois de San Diego, Montréal et l’US Open. Sans oublier les JO au mois d’aôut. Je reprendrai en octobre en enchaînant avec Filderstadt, Moscou, Zurich, Philadelphie et le Masters début novembre. A très bientôt. »

Amélie
Tylane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote