Patty will win the title!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2004, 09:38 AM   #1
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Patty will win the title!!!

She will win the title!!!!
Good luck to my Patty !!!!!
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 11th, 2004, 11:47 AM   #2
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute
a new patty fan!!! we need more. i share your sentiments
switz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2004, 11:58 AM   #3
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
We need all the help we can get. A freak earthquake might help.

"I hung onto tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years.
It is something that is in me, it is me." - JH
Greenout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2004, 07:28 PM   #4
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenout
We need all the help we can get. A freak earthquake might help.
No, she needs all the help she can get. And the word "Freak" Fits!
Old Jul 11th, 2004, 09:33 PM   #5
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute
mathieu you better get used to this loser who always posts in patty threads if you plan to stay around here. i suggest that you only post threads in her forum because we still have a couple of weeks to go before he gets so bored with the lack of attention he gets everywhere else that he will be forced to come back and try to upset all of us again.

and try to only post neutral words when you post because he is so clever that he can turn them into an insult every time knowing it gets funnier and funnier for everyone.

he's a free thinker and therefore he is allowed to be a dickhead - just like the leaders of the deomcratic republics of china and congo are allowed to dictators.
Old Jul 11th, 2004, 10:29 PM   #6
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the kind words, Alex! And Convicted Criminal is probably a Little Lonely in Baech, why not give him a call?
Old Jul 11th, 2004, 11:25 PM   #7
country flag mp3junkie

mp3junkie is just really nice mp3junkie is just really nice mp3junkie is just really nice mp3junkie is just really nice mp3junkie is just really nice mp3junkie is just really nice mp3junkie is just really nice mp3junkie is just really nice mp3junkie is just really nice mp3junkie is just really nice mp3junkie is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by LefandePatty
She will win the title!!!!
Good luck to my Patty !!!!!
I'm sorry but Venus will take this title. Looking at the draw, Venus really has no real challengers with the exception of Megan S. and Davenport.

It's Venus' title.
mp3junkie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2004, 12:34 AM   #8
country flag switz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyRoger
Thanks for the kind words, Alex! And Convicted Criminal is probably a Little Lonely in Baech, why not give him a call?
i'm glad that at least you can find yourself funny. i have to presume that you are secretly in love with hofmann as you're the only person on this board who ever talks about him. it's sad that you actually think that i care about or like that jerk (i thought i would give you a few words to entertain yourself with for your next post). whatever, i'm happy for you think of me as an enabler if it makes you happy. i just have to ask myself why i keep taking you off my ignore list - maybe i'm like patty and fall for arseholes (ie you). lucky i'm not a women or gay.
Old Jul 12th, 2004, 12:26 PM   #9
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
What's the rest of the summer calender for Patty? The conditions of
BOW aren't always that great. There was particular final between
Ld and Venus that looked to have been played in a sauna!!!!!
It's either mild, heat wave hot or chilly.

Old Jul 12th, 2004, 02:12 PM   #10
country flag switz

she's playing every major hardcourt event and the olympics.
Old Jul 12th, 2004, 03:14 PM   #11
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute
Auf gehts Patty, best of luck !

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2004, 03:57 PM   #12
country flag *JR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by switz
she's playing every major hardcourt event and the olympics.
That would be 6 straight weeks. Only if she takes some early knockouts in singles would she play them all, IMO. After Tier I San Diego, I presume Montreal is "optional". PP (Pilot Pen) would be harder to skip, as its the "USO prep event".
Old Jul 15th, 2004, 03:10 PM   #13
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Good luck today Patty
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2004, 03:54 PM   #14
martinafan

martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck Patty!

Play your best and go far in this tournament! Suprise people with your great results!!!
martinafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2004, 11:49 PM   #15
country flag Greenout

Nice easy win over Pratt!!!