Stephanie Herz - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 8th, 2004, 01:24 AM   #1
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
Stephanie Herz

what is everyone's take on this young player? is she going to be good? she's not doing as well as i thought she would in juniors but still has time so im hoping she will progress well through the juniors.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 11th, 2004, 06:32 AM   #2
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
is there no interest in this girl at all? with all her hype i would have thought that people would at least have an opinion on her.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Old Jul 11th, 2004, 08:48 AM   #3
country flag hoekie274

hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road
Well......Stephanie has a lot of potential. As a 10-year old I saw her on national TV and I was totally surprised by her power. She had a lot of injuries though and that costed her some in her results. This year she´s playing better than ever before I think. She definitely will not be a grandslam winner or the world no. 1....A fine top 100 player is what I expect. She´s got the drive and motivation for it.
hoekie274 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2004, 11:02 AM   #4
country flag dododo

dododo is just really nice dododo is just really nice dododo is just really nice dododo is just really nice dododo is just really nice dododo is just really nice dododo is just really nice dododo is just really nice dododo is just really nice dododo is just really nice dododo is just really nice
Alsof je dat nu al kunt zeggen dat ze dat zeker niet wordt? Ik denk dat ze een hele goede basis heeft gelegd qua techniek en inzicht en dat het nu een questie van groeien en sterker worden is. Het verwende moet eraf, bikkelen moet ze
dododo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2004, 11:28 AM   #5
country flag hoekie274

hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road hoekie274 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dododo
Alsof je dat nu al kunt zeggen dat ze dat zeker niet wordt? Ik denk dat ze een hele goede basis heeft gelegd qua techniek en inzicht en dat het nu een questie van groeien en sterker worden is. Het verwende moet eraf, bikkelen moet ze
Ze moet nog zeker groeien en sterker worden, maar ik heb er een hard hoofd in dat dit haar naar de absolute wereldtop brengt. Ik vrees gewoonweg dat Bolletieri zich overschreeuwd heeft over haar talent. Men verwacht dan zo veel van zo´n meisje. Ze was de oogappel van Bolletieri.....totdat Karatantcheva kwam.......het echte supertalent.
hoekie274 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2004, 11:40 AM   #6
country flag Gowza

i dont speak this language

Old Jul 14th, 2004, 08:23 AM   #7
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
they basically said thatshe needs to grow and become stronger and that Bolitieri overstated her talent and she was the apple of his eye until Karatancheva came along... ok that was a quick translation!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 08:41 AM   #8
country flag Gowza

thanx inky

Old Jul 15th, 2004, 12:45 AM   #9
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
lol no probs...I know it can be hard in here sometimes with most people talking DFutch (thank god I can understand alot of it hehe).

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote