hello - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 5th, 2002, 02:34 AM   #1
huh?

Location: I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you...:)
huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all
Talking hello

hi! I'm a new member and (I've been on invisible mode for a while now) I was wondering if any one of you lovely people would mind digging up some of the old Lindsay articles that were on the old board and posting them here, 'cause I've looked and I can't find jack...:)...(jack's hard to find you know..:)) I'm looking for some of the more recent ones that were on the old board, but didn't make the switch to the new one....that's all I know about them...anyways...so...I suppose i should give some background on myself....'cause my profile isn't very helpful at all...:)

so i was watching trash-sports (as my family calls any TV show on from 11-5:30 on a week-end afternoon) and tennis came on and I was watching and it was this girl and this other girl (obviously..:)) and I started watching and I picked a player to root for and it turned out to be Lindsay!....and I don't remember much more, but I really liked her 'cause she wasn't all attitude-ish and she seemed like a nice person.... so I got on the net to find out more and ended up here....sound good?....that's my background...:)
huh? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2002, 01:15 PM   #2
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
Hi Welcome to this board! Happy Posting!

If you want old and recent articals then you could try looking at these sites:

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/lindsaydavenport/
-This one isn't updated anymore but it has a couple of articals from about '97 - ish

http://home.das-berlin.de/lindsay_davenport/
- This is a great site that is updated regularly and has some articals, again from about '97-ish

http://www.lindsayonline.org
- This is proberbly THEE best Lindsay site around so check this out for latest info.

You could also try these:

http://www.lindsaydavenport.org.uk/

http://lindsaydavenport.virtualave.net

Hope this helps you?

-Rachel
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2002, 01:37 PM   #3
beckl

beckl is an unknown quantity at this point beckl is an unknown quantity at this point beckl is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi huh,
Welcome to the TOP club/forum!
There are a few articles at: My site: Adv Lady Tennis Pro
Hope you find some of the articles you are looking for. We are a very friendly group!
beckl
beckl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2002, 09:10 PM   #4
huh?

huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all
Talking thanks!

thanks...I'll check 'em out!......
groovy
huh? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2002, 10:10 PM   #5
country flag Maajken
Miss Verstand

Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future
Hello huh and welcome

Och du håller så hårt och när längtan blir svår
Så är jag din, din, din att ta med
Att ta ut, att ta in i någonting nytt
Maajken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2002, 11:51 PM   #6
huh?

got it, thank you! VERY much!.... (I needed it for my sig......I've never had a sig before!)
Old Mar 6th, 2002, 06:47 AM   #7
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
welcome to the TOPs!
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

BBT Belligerent Bliss on Twitter BBM Belligerent Bliss on Multiply
jacs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2002, 08:47 PM   #8
c2

c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice
hi huh

any fan of Lindsay is a friend of mine...
c2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2002, 12:47 PM   #9
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Welcome to TOP Huh and happy posting. I am Jan and I am a Vice President of TOP and have been around a long time regardless of the fact that it says I am a Junior Member. I was absent a long time due to illness.

Hope you found the information you wanted on Lindsay. I sure will be glad when she is back playing.

Bye for now and

GO GO GO LINDSAY

Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 11:59 PM   #10
Lola

Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice
Hi! welcome!
Lola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2002, 06:33 PM   #11
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
welcome!! you can also check my site if you want to, hope you can find what you want

www.geocities.com/lindsaydavenport2001
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote