Fed Cup Qf Preview - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2004, 01:14 PM   #1
country flag Nir

Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold Nir is a splendid one to behold
Fed Cup Qf Preview

Well almost all of the year everybody plays for himself and for his own glory, but now all paw members are united and want to do well together for their countries sake because FED CUP is here and I will do a preview for the QF here.

Bulgaria(1) vs. Argentina - The #1 seeds from Bulgaria are clear favourites for this tie, Hantuchov the best player of the year and in the world very shortly will lead the team and with his best friend ghosts who is a part of the top 20 makes the hosts the strongest team in the field. To help this two we have bgbgbg who is a very good performer this year and recent newcomer dido22.
Argentina has nothing to lose and that will work for their favour in thier team captain and very patriotic Rossana Fan that did very well in Wimbledon with a QF, im sure she wouldnt be pleased with another QF. to help her there is exprienced Catriel and Agustin both are well inside the top 100.

Nir thoughts: Bulgaria has it all they should move through to the SF.

Indonesia(4) vs. Canada(7) - For me its a very hard call, the only seeds tie and it really could go either way. For Indonesia there are 3 players from the top 20 with excellent sandg who was #1 this year and speedster_ a very stable player a top 10 player for sure and we cant forget mypapa_je whos done excellent results this year to cary him into top 15. To help them there are kfh_9118 and HoOvErPhOnIc both can do damage to the Canadians.
Canada has a strong and united team starting with captain polishprodigy who hasnt done great things this year but remain his top 30 spot with him there is the excellent trieber04 and Nathan27 who is doing great this year. Canuck_Fan and cdpoulin1 will be there to and I think that they have a very high quality although their rankings.

Nir thoughts: I smell an upset...Canada has a very united and patriotic team.

Australia(3) vs. Germany - Well Australia is the RU last year and will want to progress one more stage but its not going to be easy. Austrlia's Captain Spikey_Aidanm is the best player of all time in Australia and he knows what to do in the high levels Pintaled and Buitenzorg both top 15 players will be there to insure the crowd a great experience. former top 10 aussie_stars and broncosven will also form a part of a great aussie team.
Germany cruised past against strong Belgium and that makes them a big threat to aussies. Captain is Matthias that did really well so far this year GS winner crazillo is the best player for Germany worth to watch him. Rest of German team is outside of top 100: S-T-E-V-E, Frongie and Carsten but they are newcomers so they have a great future.

Nir thoughts: The experience will decide...Aussies in the SF

Italy vs. Hong Kong - The weakest QF with no seeds involved. Italy will hope that captain marcobarella will be good if so thier chances to win are big especially with the help of Elisse and Yoav to the team.
In Hong Kong jrm is the best player there her team mates will be Edman who is a good player and E. Dementieva the newcomer.

Nir thoughts: Hong Kong will go thrugh to the SF

my wtaworld friends:

SpikeyAidanm Paellapan Sascha Luis Valentina Andy Jordan

PAW RULES!
Nir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2004, 01:19 PM   #2
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
Great work Nir
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 02:23 PM   #3
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks.... Hopefully I will play... i am unsure.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 02:29 PM   #4
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
I am unsure whether I'll play too...
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 02:35 PM   #5
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
We know why, too.....
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 09:25 PM   #6
country flag Captain.Canada

Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nir
We can do it guys!
Nice preview Nir!
Captain.Canada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 09:26 PM   #7
country flag Captain.Canada

Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeyAidanm
Why are you unsure whether you'll play or not?
Captain.Canada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 10:13 PM   #8
Masharapova

Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeyAidanm
Why?
Masharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 10:21 PM   #9
country flag crazillo

We have our reasons. We wont say more.

Old Jul 7th, 2004, 10:24 PM   #10
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
thank you for this Nir
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2004, 02:01 AM   #11
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute
Watch out Sascha and Spikey - one of you will be my next opponent (i hope).

GO tincy, wincy HK!!!
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2004, 07:21 AM   #12
country flag Chunchun
Team WTAworld

Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute
HK
Old Jul 8th, 2004, 07:29 AM   #13
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nir
We hope to prove you wrong Don't forget Indonesia had the highest scores in the first round, and we are as united and patriotic as Canadian

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2004, 06:05 PM   #14
country flag AleOrtu

AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute
Vamos Argentina

Thank you NIR

Eleni Daniilidou - Iveta Benesova - Melanie Klaffner - Gisela Dulko - Daniela Hantuchova - Jelena Dokic - Karolina Sprem -

Akenatón rules, Horemheb sucks
Member #5452 Making Your Life Better Since 2002
AleOrtu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote