OLGA POUTCHKOVA Cheering Thread!!! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 7th, 2005, 01:08 PM   #46
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Great though not surprised Olga made the final vs. Ashley. Well done!
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 7th, 2005, 06:07 PM   #47
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
OMG! Finally! I have been waiting for this from Olga for a while. She is so talented and should be top 150, soon and then will definately start closing in on the top 100. Good luck against Ashley!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2005, 12:41 PM   #48
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Olga's into SF of 75k in Albuquerque
right on 200 barrier now

keep going Olga go win today
and give yourself an early 18th b-day present.

and Olga to play her 1st slam in Aus........ maybe
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2005, 01:45 PM   #49
country flag gary

gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of
can she play outside US??
gary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2005, 02:31 PM   #50
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Top 200 calling and more than probably AUS-Open Qual.
Old Sep 24th, 2005, 03:21 PM   #51

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary
can she play outside US??
no idea but she's never played elsewhere since 2002 when she 1st started on tour

played Australia and Georgia.
nothing since
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old Sep 24th, 2005, 04:52 PM   #52
KV

Good luck into semis, make it then one more win to play final hopefully vs. Nastya
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 12:05 PM   #53

Olga lost in semis

but today she celebrates her 18th b-day
finally she's 18
seems like she's been around for ages (it has)

Happy 18th Olya
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 01:30 PM   #54
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute
Happy BD Olga!!!

Hope she can travel
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2006, 05:48 PM   #55
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
She moved her ranking up alot last year and she opens her 2006 season in Hobart!!!!

Go Olga break the top 100 this year, you are so talented!!!!
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 11:41 AM   #56

Olga started it off with a 62 62 win over Zahlavova
good luck tomorrow now vs Grandin

keep going Olga
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 02:54 PM   #57
country flag Kutuzova

Great Job Olga!!! Keep it up!!!!
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 07:59 AM   #58

Olga qualified for maindraw

beat Grandin in q2
and today bt Ozegovic 63 61

good luck Ola in MD now
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 11:46 AM   #59
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute
Olga plays Santangelo today. There is a chance to win and reach 2-nd round!

Madison Keys <> Petra Kvitova <> Sloane Stephens

Maria Sharapova <> Donna Vekic <> Laura Robson <> Simona Halep
RR-87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 11:58 AM   #60
country flag TatiAnnahølic

TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute
keep it up girl!
TatiAnnahølic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote