OLGA POUTCHKOVA Cheering Thread!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 13th, 2004, 08:49 PM   #16
country flag CJ07

CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute
oh Ok. I was wondering about that
I actually was looking at her doubles ranking
silly me.

Where can I find commitments for challenger tournaments? I definately want to keep my eye on her
CJ07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2004, 08:54 PM   #17
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcdonald
Where can I find commitments for challenger tournaments? I definately want to keep my eye on her
as she plays mainly in the US
USTA site will have lists
http://www.usta.com/protennis/fullst...categoryid=200
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2004, 08:28 PM   #18
country flag CJ07

CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute
Olga won her first match in Us Open Juniors 6-2 7-5 over Maria Alvarez.

Good luck against Kraijeck...but whats up with the 15 DF?
Old Oct 9th, 2004, 05:19 PM   #19

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Olga was listed as Russian on the WTA ranks last week
maybe just in time as well

she made her 1st 25k final last week
and this week into semis as well

go Olga
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old Oct 10th, 2004, 12:30 AM   #20
country flag CJ07

Olga

F Zuzana Zemenova-Q - Poutchkova(1) 4-6 6-4 6-0

Ranked 800 in the wolrd

But still good result after a long layoff. Just make the top 300 and maybe get into OZ Qualy, definately Roland Garros
Old Oct 10th, 2004, 07:15 AM   #21

Olga lost her semi yesterday to Lina Stanciute in 3 sets
Old Nov 1st, 2004, 01:04 AM   #22
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
She now is representing Russia and is under that nationality for WTA ranks. I saw her at Advanta practicing with Varvara Lepchenko and she really impressed me. She was killing Varvara in their practice points. She looks like she could be top 100 soon. She hits very hard. I think she just needs more expirience and to work on her serve. Her groundies are AWSOME!!!!

Last edited by Kutuzova : Nov 1st, 2004 at 10:34 PM.
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2004, 02:51 PM   #23
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
TBE, Megan is a proud Belarusian and she likely won't be pleased Olga has switched from being a Belarusian citizen to a Russian citizen! But has it even been confirmed that Olga is now a Russian citizen? The draw in Philadelphia lists her as being from Belarus.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2004, 10:33 PM   #24
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
look at the WTA rankings under Russia and she is listed
Old Nov 2nd, 2004, 05:44 PM   #25
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

Old Nov 2nd, 2004, 06:34 PM   #26
country flag Kutuzova

Hopefull I will be seeing Olga in the qualies at the 50000 Palm Beach tourney!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 12:21 AM   #27
the cat

That should be a good tournament. I hope Maria Kirilenko plays there too.

Old Nov 7th, 2004, 08:50 PM   #28
country flag Kutuzova

Olga is playing the qualies for Pittsburgh 50K

1st rd. vs. A. Riske- should be easy GO OLGA good luck!!!!!!!
Old Nov 9th, 2004, 06:21 PM   #29
country flag Kutuzova

Olga def Alison Riske 7-5 6-1 but lost in the 2nd rd. of qualies 6-2 6-3 to Adriana Barna
Old Nov 9th, 2004, 08:47 PM   #30
country flag CJ07

Olga should be winning these matches.
If she can work on the consistency, she can definately be well within the top 50.
I saw her practice her serve, and she hit some beauties...very well placed. But she can't practice well then go hit 10 DF's in a match...