The Amy "FIGHTIN" Frazier "CHASING" the Top 20 at JP thread.. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 10:09 PM   #1
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Smile The Amy "FIGHTIN" Frazier "CHASING" the Top 20 at JP thread..

Good luck AMY!!! Lets hope for a nice draw and that serve stayin on track for a nice run at the JP CHASE!
LETS MAKE IT 7 YEARS ( lifetime) in the top 20 at the end of this year !!
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2004, 05:21 AM   #2

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking

Old Jul 10th, 2004, 05:59 PM   #3
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Go Amy Can't wait to see you in Montreal
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2004, 11:49 PM   #4

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan-Mtl
Go Amy Can't wait to see you in Montreal
Youll be able to see ehr even better if she plays at night! lololol
Amy
Old Jul 20th, 2004, 01:11 AM   #5

Talking

Good luck tomorow against Jinkov pretty girl!
Old Jul 20th, 2004, 04:25 AM   #6

Talking

Old Jul 20th, 2004, 05:49 PM   #7
country flag Declan

Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraziersFan
Good luck tomorow against Jinkov pretty girl!
I saw the first set of Jidkova's surprise win over Amy at Eastboune (in the plate competition) a few weeks ago: very disappointing. I'd be amazed if Amy were to lose to her here, though.
Declan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2004, 06:03 PM   #8

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Good luck today Amy
Old Jul 20th, 2004, 07:31 PM   #9
country flag matija-seles

matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future
Our girl won 6-1 6-2. Good luck in 2nd round!
matija-seles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2004, 07:32 PM   #10
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute
nice win for Amy, keep up the red-hot form

too bad for Alinka, hopefully a few kinder draws this summer
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Randy H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2004, 07:39 PM   #11

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy H
nice win for Amy, keep up the red-hot form

too bad for Alinka, hopefully a few kinder draws this summer
Thanks Randy!!
Old Jul 20th, 2004, 07:40 PM   #12

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by matija-seles
Our girl won 6-1 6-2. Good luck in 2nd round!
Thanks for the support!!
Old Jul 20th, 2004, 08:22 PM   #13

Amy
Old Jul 20th, 2004, 10:37 PM   #14

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan-Mtl
Amy
Old Jul 21st, 2004, 07:39 PM   #15
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute
Amy Frazier def. Barbara Schett 6-4, 6-4!

On to the 3rd round against Davenport or Kremer - Good luck Amy, great match!
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Randy H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote