Kelly Liggan Cheering Thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 24th, 2007, 08:14 AM   #121
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future
Doha Tier 2 - Qualies Draw

Kelly's playing in the Qualies for Tier 2 Doha this week.
It's an extremely tough draw:
1r: 229-Kelly plays 4/111-Kateryna Bondarenko.....

Head 2 Head:

2003 TASHKENT HARD (O) Q- R16:
5/215-LIGGAN d. 449-BONDARENKO - 4-6,7-5,6-4

At least she had the win. Look at the rankings at the time & the scoreline.
Let's hope for the best!!
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2007, 02:40 PM   #122
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future
Re: Kelly Liggan Cheering Thread

Kelly lost the match....6-1,6-1.
Old Feb 24th, 2007, 07:26 PM   #123
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

kelly
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2007, 09:13 AM   #124
country flag SeanyQ

Kelly's playing a $25k in Spain this week.....
# 2 seed in the qualies.
Has a bye in the 1r, should be fine in the 2r, then in the final round is likely to play former top 100 player Maria Emilia Salerni (ARG) the 12th seed. She's got her ranking back to 306 & has a win over top 100 player Julia Schruff a few weeks ago. Salerni beat Kelly 6-1,6-3 in the US Open qualies 2003.
So basically, this is a horrendous draw especially considering it's a qualifying draw for a $25k!!
Let's hope Salerni gets knocked out before then.......
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 10:02 PM   #125
country flag SeanyQ

Q2:

Kelly d. Claire De Gubernatis (FRA) - 4-6,7-6(4),6-4!!

Next up:
The dreaded match up against former top 100 player Maria Emilia Salerni (ARG)........
Old Mar 12th, 2007, 07:48 PM   #126
country flag SeanyQ

Final Round of Qualies...

12-Maria-Emilia Salerni (ARG) d. 2-Kelly - 7-5,6-2........
Old Mar 12th, 2007, 10:09 PM   #127
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Kelly

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2007, 10:19 PM   #128
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

its highly unusual to see kelly play in the qualifying rounds of a $25,000 event, it just shows that this tournie is very strong
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 06:21 AM   #129
country flag SeanyQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
its highly unusual to see kelly play in the qualifying rounds of a $25,000 event, it just shows that this tournie is very strong
Totally! She could've come to Australia for two $25k's & been one of the top seeds in the main draw.
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 07:11 PM   #130
country flag polly

yeah exactly, i hope she will make the cut for the french qualies
Old Mar 14th, 2007, 04:10 PM   #131
country flag polly

maybe kelly feels its too much going to australia twice in the on year, because its such a long flight
Old Mar 14th, 2007, 08:43 PM   #132
country flag SeanyQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
yeah exactly, i hope she will make the cut for the french qualies
Same. Loads of points to defend coming up though.
Salerni just beat the # 2 seed in straight sets in the MD. Shows what a crap draw it was for Kelly, especially for $25k qualies draw.
I first saw Kelly play in an Aussie challenger a few years back. She played them a couple of different years. I wish she would again. There's really only 1 player (Dellacqua) in the field who would worry her this year. I guess it costs a bit more to travel here. But surely reaching at least a couple of SF's would make it worthwhile.
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 04:50 AM   #133
country flag SeanyQ

Tenerife - Spain $25k:

231-Kelly vs 2/137-Tatjana Malek (GER).....
1st career meeting.
Fortunately it's still a couple of months away until she has all those points to defend. Not much to defend for the next couple of months.....
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 12:12 PM   #134
country flag polly

bet wishes to kelly against tatiana malek
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 03:00 PM   #135
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

another crap draw
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote