Kelly Liggan Cheering Thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 7th, 2007, 06:00 PM   #106
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of
Re: Kelly Liggan Cheering Thread

best of luck to kelly this week in midland
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2007, 10:05 PM   #107
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

best of luck to Kelly playing this week of 12 feb in st.paul, she is playing Kristina Brandi
Old Feb 15th, 2007, 07:54 PM   #108
country flag polly

hard luck to kelly, she lost to kristina brandi 6/1 6/2 or vice versa i forget
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 02:47 PM   #109
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

Better luck so far this week in Memphis Tier III Qualies....

1r: Received a w/o from # 4 seed Anne Keothavong who's still playing in St. Paul.

2r: 225-Liggan vs 329-Liga Dekmeijere (LAT).......

Head 2 Head:

2002 FELIXSTOWE GRASS (O) QF:
3/245-LIGGAN d. 8/315-DEKMEIJERE - 6-4,6-1

2004 QUEBEC CITY HARD (I) Q- R32
279-LIGGAN d. 442-DEKMEIJERE - 6-3,6-4
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 03:46 PM   #110
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

Kelly's just won the 1st set 6-2 against Liga......
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 03:57 PM   #111
country flag SeanyQ

Memphis Qualifying:

Q2: Kelly d. Liga Dekmeijere (LAT) - 6-2,1-0 ret.

Next Up...
Winner of Natalie Grandin (RSA) vs Mirjana Lucic (CRO).

Hopefully she'll play Grandin as she has a 2-0 w/l record against her. 1 of the wins coming last year.....
Grandin has taken the 1st set against Lucic 6-4.

Last edited by SeanyQ : Feb 17th, 2007 at 05:09 PM.
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 05:08 PM   #112
country flag SeanyQ

Kelly will play in the final round of qualies 188-Natalie Grandin (who beat Lucic - 6-4,3-6,6-2)...

Head 2 Head:

2002 SURBITON GRASS (O) Q- R32:
5/234-LIGGAN d. 281-Grandin - 6-1,6-2

2006 ROCKFORD HARD (I) R16:
277-LIGGAN d. 6/175-GRANDIN - 6-2,7-6(2)
Old Feb 18th, 2007, 04:12 PM   #113
country flag SeanyQ

Kelly Qualifies for Memphis!!

Kelly has successfully qualified for Memphis. Thrashing # 188 Natalie Grandin 6-2,6-0!!
Best of luck in the Main Draw Kelly...
Old Feb 18th, 2007, 05:31 PM   #114
country flag polly

well done kelly, keep it up
Old Feb 18th, 2007, 05:39 PM   #115
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2007, 07:44 PM   #116
country flag Cat in the hat

Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light

Great result for Kelly!
Cat in the hat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 11:21 AM   #117
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Kelly is playing Jill Craybas in the 1r. This will be a tough match for Kelly but good luck!!

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 09:08 PM   #118
country flag SeanyQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis-Chick View Post
Kelly is playing Jill Craybas in the 1r. This will be a tough match for Kelly but good luck!!
55-Jill Craybas d. Kelly - 6-4,6-4....
Still a nice effort against a much higher ranked opponent!!
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 09:58 PM   #119
country flag Cat in the hat

Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light

Well done Kelly! Gave a good account of herself. Hopefully can keep up this form for rest of year
Cat in the hat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 12:07 PM   #120
country flag polly

better luck next time