Kelly Liggan Cheering Thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2006, 09:14 AM   #61
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
go Kelly
Advertisement

Old Mar 6th, 2006, 12:04 AM   #62
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future
Clearwater $25k Dub's Final:

Liggan(232)/Linu Stanciute (155/LAT) d. Natalie Grandin(117/RSA)/Chanelle Scheepers(205/RSA) - 6-3,6-1

Kelly will move up from 232 to 200 in the doubles rankings &
from 257 to 234 for reaching the Semi's of the singles.
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 12:07 AM   #63
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
Kelly! She is great!

She already spanked my father
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 02:31 AM   #64
country flag Boss monkey

Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤CharlDa¤
Kelly! She is great!

She already spanked my father
okay then
Boss monkey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 06:38 PM   #65
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the story

Here at the Bell Challenge, they always have a tough time to find ballboys for the monday morning matches, because everyone has school. So one year, me and my father ballboyed together for the final qualy match, in which Kelly was playing. So I was at the net or course, and my father was on the back wall. Once a ball hit the wall and started coming back to the net, so my father started running for it, but then kelly picked the ball with her hand, and gently hit my father on the ass with her racket saying like: It's ok, don't lose all your energy oldie

I really like Kelly, she is such a sweetheart and her game is amazing. Love her backhand!
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 11:33 PM   #66
country flag Cat in the hat

Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light
Great week again for Kelly! Another semi final after two first round exits to low ranked opponents. And winning the doubles was very impressive with a player I dont think she had played with before.
Great to see singles and doubles rankings going in the right direction too. Getting closer to grand slam qualy
CharlDa thanks for sharing the story. Did she play well in that match you were involved in?
Cat in the hat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 12:19 AM   #67
country flag Boss monkey

Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤CharlDa¤

Here is the story

Here at the Bell Challenge, they always have a tough time to find ballboys for the monday morning matches, because everyone has school. So one year, me and my father ballboyed together for the final qualy match, in which Kelly was playing. So I was at the net or course, and my father was on the back wall. Once a ball hit the wall and started coming back to the net, so my father started running for it, but then kelly picked the ball with her hand, and gently hit my father on the ass with her racket saying like: It's ok, don't lose all your energy oldie

I really like Kelly, she is such a sweetheart and her game is amazing. Love her backhand!
well that clears it up
Boss monkey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 01:59 AM   #68
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenk
Great week again for Kelly! Another semi final after two first round exits to low ranked opponents. And winning the doubles was very impressive with a player I dont think she had played with before.
Great to see singles and doubles rankings going in the right direction too. Getting closer to grand slam qualy
CharlDa thanks for sharing the story. Did she play well in that match you were involved in?
If I remember well she lost that match, but got in as a lucky loser. I really enjoy Kelly's game and I've had the chance to ballboy and see her live quite a lot, so I don't especially remember
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 06:33 AM   #69
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future
Poza Rica - Mexico - $25k:

236-Kelly Liggan vs 243-Renata Voracova

Head 2 Head:
2002 REDBRIDGE HARD (I) R32:
7/188-Renata Voracova d. 245-Kelly Liggan - 7-5,7-5

2003 SAINT GAUDENS CLAY (O) Q:
135-Renata Voracova d. 224-Kelly Liggan - 6-7(5),6-3,6-0
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 09:17 PM   #70

Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light
Kelly's back

SeanyQ

Kelly won her wta doubles title with Renata so they are obviously both very good players.
Renata has been ranked higher before injury so tough match for both.
Hoping Kelly can keep up her winning form!
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 12:37 AM   #71
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

YAY good to see Kelly back She could do very well here!
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 11:06 PM   #72
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

Kelly lost 6-3 6-4
Old Apr 4th, 2006, 11:23 PM   #73

Kelly faces Larissa Carvalho of Brazil in her first round this week in Mexico. Its quite a nice draw for her, i think if she plays well she could reach the semis!
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 01:37 AM   #74
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

Go Kelly Great chance for you here!
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 05:31 PM   #75
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

Kelly lost 6-1 6-3