Kelly Liggan Cheering Thread - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 12:10 PM   #136
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future
Singles 1r:

2/137-Tatjana Malek (GER) d. Kelly - 5-7,6-1,6-1.......
Great she won the 1st set, wonder what the hell happened in the last 2!!!
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 29th, 2007, 02:45 AM   #137
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future
Patras- Greece - $25k - Singles 1r:

Q/439-Verdiana Verardi (ITA) d. 6/231-Kelly (IRL) - 7-6(5),6-0

Verardi then lost in straight sets next round, including the loss of a tiebreaker......
Kelly what's going on with you since you qualified for Memphis MD???
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 06:10 AM   #138
country flag SeanyQ

Putignano ITA - $25K:

Singles 1r:
230-Kelly d. 240-Larissa Carvalho (BRA) - 6-2,6-1

Next Up:
6/188-Maret Ani (EST)....
Ani's a former # 63 (May 2006)....She's already won 2 out of 3 $25k final's played this year!.....Has 9 top 250 wins this year.

Head 2 Head:
2002 Sutton $25K (HARD) Indoors R32:
219-Ani d. 249-Liggan - 6-3,6-1

2003 St Raphael $25K (HARD) Indoors R16:
5/154-Ani d. 215-Liggan - 7-5,6-3
Old Apr 23rd, 2007, 09:02 PM   #139
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of
Re: Kelly Liggan Cheering Thread

best of luck to kelly liggan in mauritius for the fed cup
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2007, 04:33 PM   #140
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

Hard luck to Kelly in the French Open qualies, she lost to Czech girl Renata Voracova in straight sets.

Best wishes to Kelly this week as she is the no.3 seed in the main draw of a $50,000 event in Carson, Calforia, I really hopes she makes the most of this big opportunity to win her biggest title yet
Old Jun 23rd, 2007, 07:56 PM   #141
country flag polly

Hard luck to Kelly in the first round of the wimbledon qualifying rounds. She again lost to another Czech girl Hana sromova in a very tight 3 setter
Old Jul 11th, 2007, 11:07 PM   #142
country flag Cat in the hat

Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light

anyone noticed kelly hasnt played a doubles match in about a year and now has no doubles ranking? I think its a shame as she won a title on the main tour in doubles
Cat in the hat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2007, 12:41 AM   #143
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenk View Post
anyone noticed kelly hasnt played a doubles match in about a year and now has no doubles ranking? I think its a shame as she won a title on the main tour in doubles
She must be focusing on singles for the rest of her career, or maybe just this year to see how it goes.

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2007, 04:42 PM   #144
country flag Cat in the hat

Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light

found a great article on Kelly...

Liggan having time of her life
At 28, she gains first finals berth
Down, 3-1, in the final set, Kelly Liggan won the last five games to beat Chanelle Scheepers and advance to this morning's final. (JOHN TLUMACKI/GLOBE STAFF)
By Mike Lipka, Globe Correspondent | July 15, 2007

Kelly Liggan will be the first one to tell you that her tennis story hasn't been typical.

Article Tools
Printer friendly
E-mail to a friend
Other sports RSS feed
Available RSS feeds
Most e-mailed
Reprints & Licensing
Share on Digg
Share on Facebook
Save this article