Does Maria have a boyfriend? - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 13th, 2004, 08:31 PM   #61
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute
She is not in a relationship with any 44 year old dude.

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2004, 11:34 PM   #62
country flag Marcova

Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddyday
She is not in a relationship with any 44 year old dude.
Did you read the article? I did. I doubt the Sun would be able to imply anything about any 44 year old man if somebody (either him or her) had not mentioned it. Why put a picture in the article if they are just inviting a law suit?

At least now she has the money so this sort of thing will go away.
Marcova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 01:18 AM   #63
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute
Yes I read it. Its like the Sun in general.

A load of bollocks.

Old Jul 14th, 2004, 06:00 AM   #64
country flag Marcova

Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice
Quote:
Yes I read it. Its like the Sun in general.

A load of bollocks.
You may choose to believe that. If someone says "I saw a space ship and an alien impregnated me", you may also say you don't believe it, even if the person who says it believes it and the Sun decides to run the story.

On the other hand, if the newspaper defames someone who claims to be a good Catholic girl, by claiming she had an adulterous relationship with a married man, it would have to be true or legal action could follow.
Admit it, you can do whatever you like as long as you don't get caught. Most people probably don't think badly of her for this, but perhaps I'm different.
Perhaps I read too much into it, but if I'm seeing my doctor the newspaper usually doesn't bother to report it. They certainly wouldn't publish my doctor's photograph.
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 06:35 AM   #65
country flag houseoflords

houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of
I live in New York and these kinds of claims are run all the ime without repurcussions. If there were repercussions the NY Post would;ve gone out of business ages ago becuase they're always making these kind of claims and they always seem to be untrue. Tabloid newspapers like the Post or the Sun just run stuff if they think there's a one in a million chance of it being true. I remember other incidents where teh sun has had to famous people having a relationship or an affair and the claims turning out to be totally untrue.
Maria Kirilenko #1 Magical Masha
Official Timpani Player in Kirilenko's Orchestra
Dominika Dynamo Domi
Caroline
Steph Cornish
Tati, Madison, Amanda C, Cory Ann, Gisela, Agnes, Sorana, Aurelija, A. Baker, Peer, Paszek, Ivanovic, Gail B, Ch. Gull., Krajicek, Larsson, Dokic, Nooni, Bibi, Jade, Andrea H, Nicole V, Kristen Schl.,Yvette, Megan A., Cecil, Sesil,Herz, Olivia R
houseoflords is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 07:02 AM   #66
country flag Marcova

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseoflords
I live in New York and these kinds of claims are run all the ime without repurcussions. If there were repercussions the NY Post would;ve gone out of business ages ago becuase they're always making these kind of claims and they always seem to be untrue. Tabloid newspapers like the Post or the Sun just run stuff if they think there's a one in a million chance of it being true. I remember other incidents where teh sun has had to famous people having a relationship or an affair and the claims turning out to be totally untrue.
Maybe so, but if I were her I would sue because it has cost her millions in reputation.
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 12:42 PM   #67
country flag Edward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcova
Maybe so, but if I were her I would sue because it has cost her millions in reputation.
It would have done nothing to her reputation because no one has been foolish enough to believe it.

Old Jul 14th, 2004, 03:19 PM   #68
country flag no1mariafan
Team WTAworld

no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold no1mariafan is a splendid one to behold
Could you find me the line in the article which states maria is dating this man? I dont remember reading that bit, just he has financially aided them.

1. Maria Sharapova
2. Daniela Hantuchova
3. Maria Kirilenko

Удачи тебе, Мария Шарапова!

The Don of the Maria Mafia
1904..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
no1mariafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 05:24 PM   #69
country flag Warrior

Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Her boyfriend is probably the guy who was watching Wimbledon finals with her father. He was wearing bolliiteri t-shirt. When Maria hugged her dad, he gave her a kiss on the head.
Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 05:34 PM   #70
country flag Atrixo

Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior
Her boyfriend is probably the guy who was watching Wimbledon finals with her father. He was wearing bolliiteri t-shirt. When Maria hugged her dad, he gave her a kiss on the head.

Nope, that was her travelling coach (forgot his name)!
Atrixo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 05:57 PM   #71
country flag sogeil

sogeil is just really nice sogeil is just really nice sogeil is just really nice sogeil is just really nice sogeil is just really nice sogeil is just really nice sogeil is just really nice sogeil is just really nice sogeil is just really nice sogeil is just really nice sogeil is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duiz
Yes I did. Yea, they could even make a wonderful couple!!!
roddick story?????
sogeil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 05:59 PM   #72
country flag houseoflords

houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of
Roddick has a girlfirend and it isn't Maria
Maria Kirilenko #1 Magical Masha
Official Timpani Player in Kirilenko's Orchestra
Dominika Dynamo Domi
Caroline
Steph Cornish
Tati, Madison, Amanda C, Cory Ann, Gisela, Agnes, Sorana, Aurelija, A. Baker, Peer, Paszek, Ivanovic, Gail B, Ch. Gull., Krajicek, Larsson, Dokic, Nooni, Bibi, Jade, Andrea H, Nicole V, Kristen Schl.,Yvette, Megan A., Cecil, Sesil,Herz, Olivia R
houseoflords is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 11:26 PM   #73
country flag Marcova

Quote:
It would have done nothing to her reputation because no one has been foolish enough to believe it.
It would have done nothing to reputation except if it is true and people believe it and that is why it can be damaging. Please don't blame me, I didn't post the link to the original article, and I'm not paying good money to read it again.

However after speaking to the editor at the Sun I find they are sticking by their story. They were not going to run it until the reporter produced the picture of the man it is about. Why would they say fat, balding and 44 year old if they are only saying he is a financial backer? You know how these things a done. A man has a word to the journalist, gives his word of honour as a gentleman that the story is true, and then it gets printed. It may only be over a matter of $1,000 or so, but money is not free in this world. The only thing you get for free is security from the police.

With luck it will all go away before the next match starts.
Old Jul 15th, 2004, 12:29 AM   #74
country flag Edward.

I am not blaming you and I do respect your opinions and viewpoints. Its just I find it very hard to believe that a girl like Maria would be having a relationship with a fat 44 year old man.

I also find it hard to believe that Maria would risk jeapordising her career and reputation by igniting a scandal of that magnitute. I also find it very hard to believe that her parents would allow her to go ahead with it, fully aware of the risks involved.

Last edited by eddyday : Jul 15th, 2004 at 12:39 AM.
Old Jul 15th, 2004, 03:39 AM   #75
VeraNuVirgosFan

VeraNuVirgosFan has disabled reputation
Quote:
...Its just I find it very hard to believe that a girl like Maria would be having a relationship with a fat 44 year old man...
The Sun didn't say that Sharapova was having a relationship with Mr Mark Fisher. It actually quoted an insider saying: "He is her mentor and a father figure."

YVera Brezhneva
of Nu Virgos * ВИА-Гра
Vera – You are my #1!! Я тебя так благодарна!!

* Maша Sharapova * Nicole V * Venus * Лена Dementieva * K-Lina Šprem *
VeraNuVirgosFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote