Does Maria have a boyfriend? - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2004, 01:01 PM   #46
country flag drucist13

drucist13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
Read this. I found it on the Sun page: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004310896,00.html
to be fair it is the sun so you never know how true it is. also as for her going clubbing you have to be 21 in the USA dont you? (one of you USA boys confirm that please) so that must be made up by the newspaper
drucist13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2004, 04:09 PM   #47
country flag tempr

tempr is an unknown quantity at this point
some clubs on friday nights here in florida let you in at the age of 18 on saturday it's 21 but if you have connections age doesn't matter much here!
tempr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2004, 06:43 PM   #48
clonesheep

clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future clonesheep has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempr
wow to work the us open that would be a cool job man i just looked at ticket prices i can't afford 2500 dollars right now to see them play too bad though i always wanted to go to at least one event in the us oh well guess have to watch it from a bar
Actually, the $2500 is for all-event ticket with good seats. The daily ticket for the first week could cost about $50 or even less. There're a lot to see at the early round. Also, the cheapest seat for the final costs less than $100.
clonesheep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2004, 07:53 PM   #49
country flag houseoflords

houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of
Your best bet with the US OPen early on in the tournament is buying a grounds pass. This allows you to get in everywhere except for Arthur Ashe stadium. The best matches are on the outer courts. The grounds pass also allows you to enter Louis Armstrong Stadium and the Grandstand. A lot of high seed play on those 2 courts. Maria played there last year.
houseoflords is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 05:32 AM   #50
country flag Future Wickey

Future Wickey is just really nice Future Wickey is just really nice Future Wickey is just really nice Future Wickey is just really nice Future Wickey is just really nice Future Wickey is just really nice Future Wickey is just really nice Future Wickey is just really nice Future Wickey is just really nice Future Wickey is just really nice Future Wickey is just really nice
When does she come to Australia???? I would love to meet her!!
Future Wickey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 05:36 AM   #51

Future Wickey is just really nice Future Wickey is just really nice Future Wickey is just really nice Future Wickey is just really nice Future Wickey is just really nice Future Wickey is just really nice Future Wickey is just really nice Future Wickey is just really nice Future Wickey is just really nice Future Wickey is just really nice Future Wickey is just really nice
oh and by the way, how do you get your reputation up??? im new to this thingey..
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 06:41 AM   #52

houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of
i need my reputation o go up as wel. i made one blunder at the start and that killed me. i recently got some reputaton points and i hae no idea why
Maria Kirilenko #1 Magical Masha
Official Timpani Player in Kirilenko's Orchestra
Dominika Dynamo Domi
Caroline
Steph Cornish
Tati, Madison, Amanda C, Cory Ann, Gisela, Agnes, Sorana, Aurelija, A. Baker, Peer, Paszek, Ivanovic, Gail B, Ch. Gull., Krajicek, Larsson, Dokic, Nooni, Bibi, Jade, Andrea H, Nicole V, Kristen Schl.,Yvette, Megan A., Cecil, Sesil,Herz, Olivia R
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 06:44 AM   #53

maria probably won't be in australia again to january around australian open time
Dominika Dynamo Domi
Caroline
Steph Cornish
Tati, Madison, Amanda C, Cory Ann, Gisela, Agnes, Sorana, Aurelija, A. Baker, Peer, Paszek, Ivanovic, Gail B, Ch. Gull., Krajicek, Larsson, Dokic, Nooni, Bibi, Jade, Andrea H, Nicole V, Kristen Schl.,Yvette, Megan A., Cecil, Sesil,Herz, Olivia R
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 08:29 AM   #54

if only there was a way to contact her???
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 12:50 PM   #55
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
Young, rich, and powerful girls in Hollywood have no trouble getting into clubs. And I remember when I first got to college. You have to be 18 to get into them. So many of my friends had just turned 18 but some of them were still 17. But sometimes they still got in. Girls can sneak into clubs better than guys. Sometimes, if you just dress really hot, you can get in. It's bad, oh well

Quote:
I thought that part could be made up myself, but for the rest; it sounds true, but you are right you never know with The Sun. And yeah you have to be 21 to get into clubs, but there are ways getting in even if you are not.
Gonzo Hates Me! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2004, 08:41 PM   #56
istvanalapi

istvanalapi is an unknown quantity at this point
but Maria says she doesnt like outgoing- she likes a long sleep.but i dont believe it because she doesnt look like girl who goes into nightclub to
get some celeb for night.

COSTAFOREVER!!!
istvanalapi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2004, 02:17 PM   #57
country flag sogeil

sogeil is just really nice sogeil is just really nice sogeil is just really nice sogeil is just really nice sogeil is just really nice sogeil is just really nice sogeil is just really nice sogeil is just really nice sogeil is just really nice sogeil is just really nice sogeil is just really nice
how do you know that she doesnt like outgoing?
sogeil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2004, 01:16 PM   #58
country flag 10nisfanofruz

10nisfanofruz is a name known to all 10nisfanofruz is a name known to all 10nisfanofruz is a name known to all 10nisfanofruz is a name known to all 10nisfanofruz is a name known to all 10nisfanofruz is a name known to all 10nisfanofruz is a name known to all 10nisfanofruz is a name known to all 10nisfanofruz is a name known to all 10nisfanofruz is a name known to all 10nisfanofruz is a name known to all
So What is the truth? Is she straight or gay? I am curious because she avoid to tell about her personal life "Do you have a boyfriend or not?" Some asked and her answer was "no my personal life, just keep it for us."
What about the mysterious person whom she said thanks for inspiration her? Is it because it is a girl name that's why she didn't tell?
10nisfanofruz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2004, 05:18 PM   #59
country flag Marcova

Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice Marcova is just really nice
Quote:
Read this. I found it on the Sun page: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004310896,00.html
Wow. Maria having an affair with a 44 year old married man. I find that pretty disappointing for some reason.
Marcova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2004, 05:51 PM   #60

I've read taht article but I don't believe she'shaving an affair with a 44 year-old man. I'm justnotgonna speculate on anything regarding her personal life until something is confirme. The only thing I know for sure, because I heard it from her own mouth when I was at the Pilot Pen Tennis Street Clinic on July 7, was that she doesn't really have the time to be invovled in a serious relationship. Take that for what you will but thats the only thing I won't speculate on
Dominika Dynamo Domi
Caroline
Steph Cornish